SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Layonna in the house

Started by Layonna, Sep 11, 2014, 07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Layonna

:-* :-*  :-*

Hey hey there lovers  :P

im back and my shift starts tonight 9pm to 9am but I can accommodate  ;)

lets have some fun- me? You? Maybe another gal? The more the merrier hehe he hehe  8)

xoxo Layonna

KC

Hi Layonna... Welcome back! I have never had the pleasure of meeting you but I have seen you a couple of times now. I was up at the ranch for the CWMC activities in July. I am a CWMC member. A number of the CWMC members have met and partied with you. You come highly recommended by them. I saw you again in August when I was at the ranch for a visit. I am planning my September visit and I hope to be there on the weekend of September 19th, 20th and 21st. If you are there at the ranch at that time, I would definitely like to meet you. If you want to know more about me, Tera and the entire management staff can give you any information that you want. They all know me very well. I am frequent party customer at the ranch. :-) Have a great weekend...

KC

Layonna

Hi KC
thank you for the warm welcoming  :)
The CWMC party was super fun!
im glad I started that week.
I feel very flattered that good things have been spoken of me
and to be highly reccomended is so awesome!
You and I defiantely need to be introduced  :-*

See you soon Mr. Party Animal hehehehe

xoxo Layonna

KC

Hi again Layonna... Send me a personal message and I will respond to it and send you a photo of myself as an attachment. That you will recognize me when I come in. Thanks for responding to my message. When are they going to post some photos of you on the website?

KC

Layonna

Quote from: KC on Sep 11, 2014, 10:23 PM
Hi again Layonna... Send me a personal message and I will respond to it and send you a photo of myself as an attachment. That you will recognize me when I come in. Thanks for responding to my message. When are they going to post some photos of you on the website?

KC

Ok I sure will.  I'm not sure when my photos will be up, I'm waiting on them too.
I changed my hair color, dark blonde. I'll post some up soon ;)