Still a Niner Fan!! Still going to dye my hair Red & Gold!!

Started by Maya, Sep 16, 2014, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

The first game against the Cowboys was awesome!! & I practically lost my voice from all the screaming & excitement.

This past game against the Bears...hhmmm...what can I say was happy till the second half...ahhh!!!

I have been a fan since I was in junior high when Steve Young was rocking it..and this past Sunday doesn't change my love for the Niners or Kapernick!!

In a heart beat I would console him with Theee BEST BJ/Hand job/Everything job...cause he deserves it and is soooooo sexy!! Go Niners, Go Kap!!

Stay tuned for my hair color to be Red & Gold...had a wedding to attend this past weekend... However, since that passed, I already spoke to my hairstylist so we can make the change asap.

Also be on the look out...my awesome customer gifted me a Visa gift card that will go towards another Niner Jersey...just need to decide whether to go with Kap's #7(since that number is very special to me) OR go with one of my favorite players in the offense OR Defense... Hhmmm..

Anywhoo...ALL OF YOU STAY NAUGHTY!!

Wooohoooo, Go Niners!!

johann

Gonna show how much of an old fart I am by saying that if I were getting that jersey it would have number 16 on it.

;)

Oh yeah ... GO NINERS!!

J.

Maya

#16!!!!

You can't go wrong with the only player that has been named Super Bowl MVP 3x's!!!

And you are sooo  Right, Go Niners!!!

Redwood

Aww Maya, It was so nice to meet you a couple of months ago and have some juicy dreams about playing with you...although I am a Cardinals fan all the way.  But, as long as you are not wearing any niners gear when we party, I could probably do it:)  And I imagine that there is a pretty good chance of that...since if we did party, I wouldn't expect that either of us would be wearing anything...lol!

Maya

Redwood, it was very nice to meet you as well!!

I'll keep in mind those juicy dreams you are speaking of for our juicy encounter!! I'll send you a private message informing you just how juicy it will be when that happens.

;-)

As far as you being a Cardinal fan while I'm a True Niner fan... Well how about I just wear red since it's my favorite color and that will be a neutral color between both of our teams.. Is that something you can work with?? 

Stay tuned for that pm  :-*

Maya

Wooohoooo!

Early in the morning I woke up, showered and proceeded to gear up for the game. Put my Niner panties(that an awesome gentleman gifted me), red bra, shorts and jersey (still loving my jersey, thanks to that same gentleman that gifted the Niner panties to me) and to match everything,my white sandals. Took my Niner sweatshirt out and put it on the recliner. Put up my four picture frames of the Niners that were gifted to me as a housewarming gift back when #16 Montana was with the Niners. Needless to say I was ready!!

& What an awesome game!  I was standing in front of my TV for most of it due to excitement!! The Niners came through, Kaepernick was sexy as always with those arms & legs, Gore with his unstoppable skills, fake punt, great plays.. All around fantastic team!! Oh & thanks to The Chiefs for having 12men on the field :)

Looking forward to next Mondays game!

Go NINERS!!!

Phoenix

Ayana

It's one interesting year in football so far. I think you 49ers fans have nothing to worry about .
Your team are the come back kids!
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Maya

Awwww.. Thanks Ayana!!

Coming from such a classy lady like yourself(& a Texans fan) that means so much to me.

Please tell Jordan not to give you any more hassle about the Texans... To shut it!

=)

By the way... Thanks for all the fun we had this past weekend... It is ALWAYS a pleasure to be with you, near you and enjoying all of you!!