News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thank you..

Started by ryntak46575, Sep 17, 2014, 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryntak46575

Folks of the Mustang....

Thank you.  You guys were/are amazing.  From the ladies, to the bar staff, to the guys/girls that sit there at the door, Tara, right down even to the maid (there is a younger girl there, who I asked one morning if she had any clean  towels I could have, and she said that a load was nearly done.  Told her that I could wait, didn't need it till later.  When I came back to my room MANY HOURS LATER, she saw me, and grabbed several towels and passed them to me.  I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK...SHE JUST REMEMBERED!)

The food is excellent, the bar tenders are great, and friendly, and the ladies are amazing. 

The ladies are NOT pushy.  In the least.  Which REALLY helped allow me to relax and get comfortable with where I was, and what I was doing.

They seemed to (I think one of the ladies even mentioned this to me) be able to tell what type of lady I was looking for, either by my body language, by my double takes (yeah - that one is YOU, Phoeonix!), by which ladies were catching my attention more than others. 

I spent many years working in the restaurant business, which led me to posting this elsewhere: that your place felt like - after coming in and out of your bar for several days - I were walking into a restaurant where I am well known, have a favorite server, and everyone is accepting of that, and then just wants to be friendly with me.  They're all of course, open to letting you "sit in a another station" (so to speak), but perfectly understanding that you likely want to have your typical server.  And, of course, that 'favorite server' is perfectly willing to sit back, and let you make the decision to sit in her station, or to go sit at another's table. With no pressure to get you at her table.

Your ladies would come and talk with me, knowing I was either not up for a party at all, or knowing that they did not fit my typical bill, but nonetheless still wanting to come sit, and hang out with me for a while. 

Thank you folks, for making this trip amazing.

You've made a new regular client.

Cobia

Quote from: ryntak46575 on Sep 17, 2014, 04:20 PM
Folks of the Mustang....

Thank you.  You guys were/are amazing.  From the ladies, to the bar staff, to the guys/girls that sit there at the door, Tara, right down even to the maid (there is a younger girl there, who I asked one morning if she had any clean  towels I could have, and she said that a load was nearly done.  Told her that I could wait, didn't need it till later.  When I came back to my room MANY HOURS LATER, she saw me, and grabbed several towels and passed them to me.  I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK...SHE JUST REMEMBERED!)

The food is excellent, the bar tenders are great, and friendly, and the ladies are amazing. 

The ladies are NOT pushy.  In the least.  Which REALLY helped allow me to relax and get comfortable with where I was, and what I was doing.

They seemed to (I think one of the ladies even mentioned this to me) be able to tell what type of lady I was looking for, either by my body language, by my double takes (yeah - that one is YOU, Phoeonix!), by which ladies were catching my attention more than others. 

I spent many years working in the restaurant business, which led me to posting this elsewhere: that your place felt like - after coming in and out of your bar for several days - I were walking into a restaurant where I am well known, have a favorite server, and everyone is accepting of that, and then just wants to be friendly with me.  They're all of course, open to letting you "sit in a another station" (so to speak), but perfectly understanding that you likely want to have your typical server.  And, of course, that 'favorite server' is perfectly willing to sit back, and let you make the decision to sit in her station, or to go sit at another's table. With no pressure to get you at her table.

Your ladies would come and talk with me, knowing I was either not up for a party at all, or knowing that they did not fit my typical bill, but nonetheless still wanting to come sit, and hang out with me for a while. 

Thank you folks, for making this trip amazing.

You've made a new regular client.

....and the more you go there the better it gets.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

ryntak46575

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 17, 2014, 04:29 PM

Hey - I meant to also thank you for recommending I try the MR.

Cobia

Quote from: ryntak46575 on Sep 17, 2014, 04:30 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Sep 17, 2014, 04:29 PM

Hey - I meant to also thank you for recommending I try the MR.

You are welcome.  I will e mail you later or PM.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

Fuck yeah rt you shure get the concept of earning your frequent fucker  miles now it's time for you to cash them in whe you cum back ;) :P

ryntak46575

Quote from: Phoenix on Sep 18, 2014, 09:47 AM
Fuck yeah rt you shure get the concept of earning your frequent fucker  miles now it's time for you to cash them in whe you cum back ;) :P
Cash 'em in????I can do THAT???

I can cash 'em in by the [champaign] bucket load, eh?

lumberjack0306

I couldn't agree more with these comments I was treated  like a king .Every trip to the ranch is better than the previous one . Thank you to everyone I will be back soonm

Phoenix

;D  ;D ha ha ha chuckels yeah the campaigne load  you can do that  ;) oh you got jokes ryntak and hopfully we will cross paths and enjoy the windy ways it leads us to our next sexual adventure the next time i return to the ranch  :-* oh and if yo uhappen to have a sorta spacific day you would like to see me just p.m. me  ;)   :P

Shayne

Awww, must comment on this review..  Thank you ryntak46575, Your review was amazing to read.. Kudos for noticing those 'special touches' that are often overlooked..  Glad you had such a great time!
Here's to cashing in your 'load'... And to the lucky lady that helps you relieve the pressure! Haha..
Xoxo Shayne:)