News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Loading the sleigh...

Started by Just Tom, Sep 20, 2014, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

the elves in Santa Tom's workshop have been getting fat and sassy (i finally quelled the mutiny just last Sunday) so it must be time to get to working on Christmas (just a soon as the bruises on the elves fade a little more)

so Ladies, here's your chance to make special requests.....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

I wann be your naughty elf Tom giggels I wanna unwrap that special packge and then we can make an even naughtier presnt for everybody else tee hee hee

Victoria

You know I always love your gifts! Surprise me!

Just Tom

i was gettin' a little worried...over 100 views, and they weren't all mine, and no one had answered, i was startin' to figure the good but naughty Ladies at the Mustang didn't want anything for Christmas this year...c'mon girls, make some wishes or i will have to have you sit on my lap and tell me what you want next time i 'm there..

Victoria

Amazon, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Scheels, Victoria's Secret, Khols, are just a few of my favorite places!  And anything Denver Broncos related... Hee Hee  ;D. But you know me all too well Tom!

Just Tom

Quote from: Just Tom on Sep 26, 2014, 01:07 AM
i was gettin' a little worried...over 100 views, and they weren't all mine, and no one had answered, i was startin' to figure the good but naughty Ladies at the Mustang didn't want anything for Christmas this year...c'mon girls, make some wishes or i will have to have you sit on my lap and tell me what you want next time i 'm there..

speak up Ladies... or you will get nicely wrapped chunks of coal and assorted other stuff

Jagged

Quote from: Just Tom on Sep 28, 2014, 02:10 AM
Quote from: Just Tom on Sep 26, 2014, 01:07 AM

speak up Ladies... or you will get nicely wrapped chunks of coal and assorted other stuff

Yeah...    They  better  Speak up now  or  Forever hold thier  Peace
    :-X

Maya

Ooohhh... I would love some hemp rope, Niner Gear or anything that involves gift cards.
AND.. I big hug from you!!!

Charlotte

Honestly?  ::) Walgreens gift card is high on my list. But I would love that you brought me anything at all <3

Just Tom

well, the list is starting to shape up and come into focus..looks like gift cards are going to be popular, except for a hank of hemp rope for a certain someone....

Maya

Quote from: Just Tom on Oct 02, 2014, 01:49 AM
well, the list is starting to shape up and come into focus..looks like gift cards are going to be popular, except for a hank of hemp rope for a certain someone....

Aaaahhhhh!!! I really, really, REALLY hope that I'm that "certain someone"!!

:-*

Silverado

Tom, it sounds like you may be richly rewarded if that certain someone gets her hemp rope!

Shayne

Dear Santa, my list could take a bit of time to get thru, it might be better if I were sitting on your.......
Lap??
That way, one of my wishes could get checked off before Christmas morning... Lol:)
Can't wait to see you!! Xo
Xoxo Shayne:)

Silverado

Shayne, you should definitely hop up on Santa's lap, then you can chat about whatever pops up.

Shayne

Santa is one of my very favorite peeps... I'd kindly oblige!! ;)
Xoxo Shayne:)