News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Updates on Schedule and more :)

Started by Stefani, Sep 24, 2014, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefani

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am scheduled for days 9a-9p and often work later... remember, if you call the office or message me, then I can work with any schedule arrangements you need.

This Sat and Sun, I will be spending time with family and shall be rested from driving and available by Monday afternoon. While away from the ranch I check into the forum and my messages to set up spending some time together when I return from my personal life.

... On another note.... Thank you and I appreciate the understanding that site administration wasn't able to update my info and access quicker. I'm able to respond as I check in now and looking into posting more bio info and possibly pics.

Lovely day to you all!

Stefani xoxo

Mrcharlene

Hey sweetie, I added to your original reply twice, Saturday, (today) I sent a third message. Have a great trip back to visit the girls. Send me a reply upon your safe return , sweet dreams. Chuck
Sweet guy who knows want he wants and has great hands. Enjoys dressing up on occasion, and able to express pleasure to the right person in the proper situation. Can be feminine and gentle without regrets. Funny but a dry sense of humor. Loves to use all 5 senses to provide a rememberable experience.