Author Topic: List of "Do's" and one "Don't"  (Read 9983 times)

Prospector Bob

• Say your prayers, varmint!
    • View Profile
Re: List of "Do's" and one "Don't"
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2014, 12:58:01 PM »
It has been my experience the credit card surcharge is waived if you're a registered member of these forums. Has that changed?

Of course not, we LOVE our forum members!  We do our best to remember the face that goes with the name, however sometimes it can slip our memory or it may even be a new cashier in the office... So as long as you let the office know, or the lady you're partying with that you're a forum member, the credit card surcharge will most definitely be waived!  xo Emma

Thanks Emma. Your response is appreciated.  :-*

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Little_Mel

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2014, 09:14:49 AM »
It has been my experience the credit card surcharge is waived if you're a registered member of these forums. Has that changed?

Of course not, we LOVE our forum members!  We do our best to remember the face that goes with the name, however sometimes it can slip our memory or it may even be a new cashier in the office... So as long as you let the office know, or the lady you're partying with that you're a forum member, the credit card surcharge will most definitely be waived!  xo Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Redwood

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 07:03:17 AM »
I like Grace's list, but I have one more "Do" to add: Be well hydrated! If you are dehydrated, the first bodily function that shuts down is your erection. (And remember that beer is a diuretic, still another good reason to not drink and party.)

Can't emphasize this more!  Back a couple of months, I made a trip to the area and didn't stay hydrated.  I also consumed a little too much alcohol…which I am not a big drinker.  Then, as I was flying home, I passed out on the plane.  Now, that is not a good thing to have happen to you.  Ended up in the hospital for 2 1/2 days and turned out I was fine, but it cost me several thousand dollars and they decided it was dehydration.  Heart, lungs and brain in great shape.  So, go light on the alcohol and heavy on the water…and party on!

Do mans cape…the ladies appreciate it…but be real careful!!!!

Dang Redwood....glad you are ok.  hang in there.

Thanks Cobia!  It was a pretty weird and scary week…if and when I see you again, I will tell you the rest of the story!  But I am great and thankful that all turned out well.  Just one piece of advice…don't ever pass out on an airplane.  Get plenty of rest and stay hydrated.

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 07:08:28 PM »
Oh geez redwood dang well good thing you found out its was just dehydration.  Also wut I do with my clients is feed them fruit :P

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 09:22:23 AM »
I like Grace's list, but I have one more "Do" to add: Be well hydrated! If you are dehydrated, the first bodily function that shuts down is your erection. (And remember that beer is a diuretic, still another good reason to not drink and party.)

Can't emphasize this more!  Back a couple of months, I made a trip to the area and didn't stay hydrated.  I also consumed a little too much alcohol…which I am not a big drinker.  Then, as I was flying home, I passed out on the plane.  Now, that is not a good thing to have happen to you.  Ended up in the hospital for 2 1/2 days and turned out I was fine, but it cost me several thousand dollars and they decided it was dehydration.  Heart, lungs and brain in great shape.  So, go light on the alcohol and heavy on the water…and party on!

Dang Redwood....glad you are ok.  hang in there.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Redwood

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 04:38:48 AM »

Tiffany

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 12:52:48 PM »
Wow Grace!!! This info is very useful even to us ladies 8)
Some advice for those of you who are coming here for the first time:

DO
Call ahead! See a lady you like on the website? Call to ask when her shift is. This way you know when is a good time to arrive.

DO
Come hungry! If you come in the daytime and evening hours, we have a full restaurant that serves amazing food! The cooks are all excellent.

DO
Come prepared. Cash is best, and credit cards work but there is a surcharge. It's helpful to call your credit card company ahead of time if you know you'll be traveling. How much should you bring....? Well....how much would it cost to take a lovely girl on 3 dates to three nice restaurants or for a fantasy getaway on a romantic island? Here we skip to the third date and give you the island. Hope that gives you an idea. :-)

DO
Go easy on the cologne - just a dab will do ya.

DO
Make sure you're shower fresh! Didn't have time to shower beforehand? We have showers, towels and body wash all for your use. We even have bidets so you can clean your man parts just for us, which we ladies always appreciate!

DO
Pay some special attention to your manly package. In plain speak, trim your bush.
You don't need to shave (in fact it's better if you don't as any stubble creates chafing) but condoms are much easier to wear when there's no body hair in the way.

DO
Speak up. See a lady you like but are too shy to introduce yourself? You can always ask the host or bartender for an introduction.

DO
Tip during dances! While a brothel is not a strip club, dancing on the pole is physically hard work.  Tips for the ladies who dance are always appreciative.

DO
Have a realistic budget in mind. Consider that the ladies have expenses - daily rent, weekly doctor, spending extra on fancy clothes,hair, nails to look beautiful for all of you. Plus keep in mind that the house does take a percentage of whatever you give a lady to book a party.

DO
Ask a lady if she has any personal rules she would like you to follow. Some girls only do kissing as a specialty party or prefer not to kiss, and some girls prefer not to have guys go down on them. Every girl is different, and depending on your budget, the rules may change.

DO
Feel free to offer us a massage during your party. We always appreciate a chance to relax a little bit.

DO
Shower us with awesome gifts! Did you know that when girls come here, we stay in the house and are not permitted to leave unless we are taken by a house driver to run our errands? Reading material like women's magazines which can be shared among all the girls in the bar, or dark chocolate in small individually wrapped packages are sure to be a hit.

DO
Make sure to tip your bartender handsomely if he is working hard. The ones who work hard really do go the extra mile for the customers and the girls.

DO
Consider staying at our lodge overnight!
If you're worried about drinking and driving, why not stay at out lodge where you won't have to worry about a thing? The rates are reasonable, you'll be staying in a historic brothel, and pleasure is but a short walk away. ;-)

DO
Tip if you are pleased with your experience! You can tip after tours, or after your party. Cash or even gift cards it popular stores are a welcome treat.

DO
Write us a review on the message boards if you had an awesome party. If your experience was amazing, of course we would love if you shared it with a review,even if it's just a short paragraph.

DON'T
Ask us why we're here. We all have our reasons but no one forces us to do anything we don't want to do. We have an awesome staff here and while there are other jobs all of us would be capable of,this is one of the worlds oldest and best professions. Our health and safety is the #1 priority here. Why would we want to work anywhere else? ;-)
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Tiffany

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 12:46:21 PM »
I can agree to that:-)
;D Tom you are too funny and as far as manscaping i suggest trimming that way you can avoid razor burn or cutting yourself  ;)
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Little_Mel

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 08:56:23 AM »
Do: Come back and cum often
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2014, 06:56:41 AM »
 ;D Tom you are too funny and as far as manscaping i suggest trimming that way you can avoid razor burn or cutting yourself  ;)

Just Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2014, 01:45:25 AM »
I like Grace's list, but I have one more "Do" to add: Be well hydrated!  (And remember that beer is a diuretic, still another good reason to not drink and party.)

i knew i was doing something wrong.... but drooling will dehydrate you too
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 07:55:19 PM »
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 01:03:18 PM »
Couldn't agree more the staff is awesome enjoy every minute at the ranch.

tobyg3

• Why do dogs like to wag their tails?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 05:18:35 AM »
I used a credit card on my first and second visits. I only had to pay the surcharge for the first visit. The surcharge was waived for the second visit, because the card was the same from the first visit, and that was good enough. The really nice thing - I didn't ask for the surcharge waiver on the second visit, and had actually planned for the expense. The staff/management made the decision, without any prompting from me. That says a lot for their integrity, their customer empathy, and level of professionalism.

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 02:43:57 PM »
I have a warning about the grooming . Be very very careful down there.  :'( :'( I was talking to nicky hunter on night calls before my third trip to the ranch at least I think it was. They said send us a picture of down there & I did. They said you need some serus grooming down there. She said come out & see her she would put on her hazzmat gear & clean it all up. Getting to the point . I called in & she told me to go buy a cheep hair cutting shears like you use on your hair. She even said use the guard to protect yourself.Well stupid me got all excited & didn't listen & my sack got grabbed in the cutter. I yanked it away quick & put my finger on that spot. It only hurt for a second. so I figure maybe it just pinched it. I removed my finger to look & out shot the blood. It wasn't that bad but I didn't know that at first & if it would have got infected I would have been screwed. ( Very very careful when your messing around down there. Do a little at a time & go slow. I heard the one guy call in to the radio & said he spent a month in the hospital because he shaved down there. He said they sewed him up & it got infected so they had to open it back up & keep cleaning it out. If you can find some one that does that & pay to have it done until you can learn & do it yourself.

Grace

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 06:16:57 PM »
I added it to the list johann. :-)

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 04:25:09 PM »
Great list.

One other "DO" that I would suggest is

DO clean up before you party.  You don't want to jump into the sack with someone who is a bit sweaty and smelly.  All the rooms there at the Mustang Ranch have bidets.  Even if you took a shower, use it anyway.  There is nothing worse than giving head to someone who didn't wash up properly down below.

"Cleanliness is next to godliness" -- Anon.

Prospector Bob

• Say your prayers, varmint!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 09:11:09 AM »

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 12:40:07 AM »
I second that very well rounded response from grace  :-*

Grace

• Ladies
    • View Profile
List of "Do's" and one "Don't"
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 09:30:32 PM »
Some advice for those of you who are coming here for the first time:

DO
Call ahead! See a lady you like on the website? Call to ask when her shift is. This way you know when is a good time to arrive.

DO
Come hungry! If you come in the daytime and evening hours, we have a full restaurant that serves amazing food! The cooks are all excellent.

DO
Come prepared. Cash is best, and credit cards work but there is a surcharge. It's helpful to call your credit card company ahead of time if you know you'll be traveling. How much should you bring....? Well....how much would it cost to take a lovely girl on 3 dates to three nice restaurants or for a fantasy getaway on a romantic island? Here we skip to the third date and give you the island. Hope that gives you an idea. :-)

DO
Go easy on the cologne - just a dab will do ya.

DO
Make sure you're shower fresh! Didn't have time to shower beforehand? We have showers, towels and body wash all for your use. We even have bidets so you can clean your man parts just for us, which we ladies always appreciate!

DO
Pay some special attention to your manly package. In plain speak, trim your bush.
You don't need to shave (in fact it's better if you don't as any stubble creates chafing) but condoms are much easier to wear when there's no body hair in the way.

DO
Speak up. See a lady you like but are too shy to introduce yourself? You can always ask the host or bartender for an introduction.

DO
Tip during dances! While a brothel is not a strip club, dancing on the pole is physically hard work.  Tips for the ladies who dance are always appreciative.

DO
Have a realistic budget in mind. Consider that the ladies have expenses - daily rent, weekly doctor, spending extra on fancy clothes,hair, nails to look beautiful for all of you. Plus keep in mind that the house does take a percentage of whatever you give a lady to book a party.

DO
Ask a lady if she has any personal rules she would like you to follow. Some girls only do kissing as a specialty party or prefer not to kiss, and some girls prefer not to have guys go down on them. Every girl is different, and depending on your budget, the rules may change.

DO
Feel free to offer us a massage during your party. We always appreciate a chance to relax a little bit.

DO
Shower us with awesome gifts! Did you know that when girls come here, we stay in the house and are not permitted to leave unless we are taken by a house driver to run our errands? Reading material like women's magazines which can be shared among all the girls in the bar, or dark chocolate in small individually wrapped packages are sure to be a hit.

DO
Make sure to tip your bartender handsomely if he is working hard. The ones who work hard really do go the extra mile for the customers and the girls.

DO
Consider staying at our lodge overnight!
If you're worried about drinking and driving, why not stay at out lodge where you won't have to worry about a thing? The rates are reasonable, you'll be staying in a historic brothel, and pleasure is but a short walk away. ;-)

DO
Tip if you are pleased with your experience! You can tip after tours, or after your party. Cash or even gift cards it popular stores are a welcome treat.

DO
Write us a review on the message boards if you had an awesome party. If your experience was amazing, of course we would love if you shared it with a review,even if it's just a short paragraph.

DON'T
Ask us why we're here. We all have our reasons but no one forces us to do anything we don't want to do. We have an awesome staff here and while there are other jobs all of us would be capable of,this is one of the worlds oldest and best professions. Our health and safety is the #1 priority here. Why would we want to work anywhere else? ;-)

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:16:32 PM by Grace »