News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tough Mudder

Started by Victoria, Sep 25, 2014, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

We are participating in Tough Mudder!!!! I am soooooo EXCITED!  I can't wait to get all muddy!  The obstacle course looks insane!! Let's just hope I don't live up to my nicknames.... Come support and cheer our ladies on!!!!!

Cobia

Wish I could make it out there....you be careful.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

I second that. I'd love to be in that . Get all messy. Yes do be careful!!!! Just because we like or love seeing you Ladies get down & dirty. We don't want to see you get hurt That will make us cry.

Just Tom

When?    Where?     i might be able to come and cheer the squad on, or run the hose to wash you all off....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

Tomorrow. 10am!  BE THERE!!!!  Lol... I know it's myself, Morgan, Harley and Milana for sure. But I hear there is about 10 of us doing it.  All I can say, I have checked it out, and it looks like a blast!!!!!!

Just Tom

darn, i won't make it.....but i wish you all the best of luck...GO TEAM MUSTANG!

Jagged

Sounds fun.   Is this  for  the Street Vibs.  events ?
                B  nice   2    C   sound  photos

Gus

I was there to see them off at the start. It was pretty cold and damp (it rained last night).
Just a casual observation:They looked like normal young women out to have a good time, just like a couple of hundred others.  If it hadn't been for the Mustang Ranch tee shirts,  you would not have known they had an unusual occupation.
I love you all Ladies! ;)
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Just Tom

hope they were able to keep the contusions and injuries to a minimum  good for you girls, i hope you had a really good time

Charlotte

Oh my god it was sooooo fun!!!!! ;D I'm still sore all over but it was completely worth it. Everyone of us crossed the finish line!  8) We waded through giant puddles of mud and scaled walls and still made it. 8) Will definitely participate again next year  ;D

ryntak46575

Quote from: Charlotte on Sep 29, 2014, 09:13 AM
Oh my god it was sooooo fun!!!!! ;D I'm still sore all over but it was completely worth it. Everyone of us crossed the finish line!  8) We waded through giant puddles of mud and scaled walls and still made it. 8) Will definitely participate again next year  ;D
Good job!!

lumberjack0306

Wish I could have been there sounds like you ladies had fun