T-shirts and hoodies!! What else would you like to see?

Started by Grace, Sep 26, 2014, 06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Emma I have been getting tons of positive responses to my mudflaps suggestion from our frequent fucker truckers to even the truckers that I have not met before are comming up to me (just came to tell me they are interested in the mud flaps and even thru out  a few suggestions from wut the flaps should say (life is great at exit 28,nevada) to were to order the flaps and even as far as finding a place that will hook us up with the silk screening part for free ( we just have to send them the logo print and words we want on the flaps) 😃  :-*  Fuck yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah I'm so excited to see this take off and sky rocket across the nation even the world remember me falls I thought of this for you hmmmm I wonder if I could get some personalized mud flaps for my fave fucker truckers 😘💋 ???

PUTTPUTT

Instead of the mudflap saying "exit" it should say"xt"
SIGMA6

PUTTPUTT

Cigar cutters, cigar humidor a, cigar lighters, ashtrays, gloves, tool boxes, license plate frames,
SIGMA6

Phoenix

Fantastic PUTT PUTT and as I'm posting he is telling another sick suggestion wonder wut it is .....well let me scoot over and he can tell...all you PUTT PuTt

Phoenix

I stole her account hahahhahahahha PUTTPUTT here just for the moment I was thinking for the gloves do it like the nfl does either riding gloves or mechanic gloves that in the palm has the either the logo or "MUSTANG" seperated and when you put them together they make the logo complete.....PUTTPUTT out

setixsignals

going through some t shirts on ebay for mustang rach memorlibia but  average about 60 with shipping duties added  old poker coins shot glasses are neat ,  nice to look into some mustan ranch memorlibia ebay seems to be the spot for it
some were deep beneath the earth