News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

joke

Started by lumberjack0306, Oct 02, 2014, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

Did you hear about the94 year old single woman who's minister was coming to visit.The minister came in and noticeda glass bowl sitting on top of an organ in the living room. In the bowl was ssome water with a condom floating in it. The minister had to know so he asked what r this about. The woman replied I found it in the park and on the labelit said place on organ aand keep moist to prevent the spread of disease.

Cobia

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Oct 02, 2014, 11:17 PM
Did you hear about the94 year old single woman who's minister was coming to visit.The minister came in and noticeda glass bowl sitting on top of an organ in the living room. In the bowl was ssome water with a condom floating in it. The minister had to know so he asked what r this about. The woman replied I found it in the park and on the labelit said place on organ aand keep moist to prevent the spread of disease.

:) :)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

Soon after the Creation, God sends for Adam.  "Adam", He says, "I have some good news and some bad news.  The good news is that I gave you a brain and a dick.  The bad news is that I didn't give you enough blood to run both at the same time."
Michael J.

Cobia

Been there ....done that. :)
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Silverado

Haven't we all!

Michael j.

One day Adam visits God and asks "Lord, what is this thing called 'sex'?  God replies, "Adam, you should go ask Eve that and find out for yourself."   The next day Adam returns and asks God, "Lord, what is a 'headache?"
Michael J.

Cobia

johann

One day, God goes down to the garden, and finds Adam on his own.

"Where's Eve?" he asks Adam.

"Oh, she's down at the river, having a swim." replies Adam.

"Damn it!" says God.  "Now I'll never get the smell out of the fish."

Cobia

Quote from: johann on Oct 05, 2014, 08:23 AM
One day, God goes down to the garden, and finds Adam on his own.

"Where's Eve?" he asks Adam.

"Oh, she's down at the river, having a swim." replies Adam.

"Damn it!" says God.  "Now I'll never get the smell out of the fish."