Author Topic: Spectacular Ladies  (Read 9541 times)

NorthMnMan

• Ladies first, second, third, fourth, fifth .......
    • View Profile
Re: Spectacular Ladies
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2014, 06:06:40 PM »
I like you North
                                                  Phoenix, I sincerely appreciate your kind words which greatly brightened my day. Sometimes, a person needs a big, warm hug ...... even it if consists of only a few words written by someone 2000 miles away !     :)

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2014, 05:01:59 PM »
I like you North

NorthMnMan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2014, 02:50:50 AM »
Yes I really dig our elevated version of being able to "connect"  ;)
                                                                                           Phoenix, I suspect that you also have an uncanny ability to facilitate elevation prior to connection !    ;D

NorthMnMan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2014, 02:46:20 AM »
       Prospector Bob, I do completely understand your sentiments about experiencing bliss while being somewhere or with someone, but at the same time knowing that the moment is fleeting. It is a combination of enjoying each second to the fullest, while being aware of every tick of the clock ushering you closer to your departure. I know that I would also drive away with many mixed emotions, as well as a full load of cherished memories to reflect upon during my lonely 2000 mile journey home.

You nailed it North. That's how it is every time I'm out there. Like Shakespeare wrote it, "Parting is such sweet sorrow."

Prospector Bob, Shakespeare had the perfect description for every situation ! It really weighs heavy on my heart whenever I have to say goodbye, but I have just had to adapt to it and keep my memories similar to a constant slideshow.

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2014, 10:28:02 PM »
Silly boy I can't do that

tobyg3

• Why do dogs like to wag their tails?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2014, 06:03:16 PM »
And I wasn't even trying to be funny.

Oh there you go Toby you got jokes ;D ;D

Duck

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2014, 03:27:24 AM »
      I recently discovered the ranch's website and immediately became transfixed by all the photos of such gorgeous, sensuous women ! With so many various combinations of beauty featured, along with all the distinctive personalities, choosing a favorite seems impossible. For now, I only wish to compliment all the ladies for being unique, lovely beauties ! Until my personal circumstances facilitate an epic journey to the ranch, I will follow this forum to learn as much as possible about each lady, and perhaps share some of my hard - earned experiences.

Touche!
You're a good egg.

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2014, 02:14:58 AM »
Oh there you go Toby you got jokes ;D ;D

tobyg3

• Why do dogs like to wag their tails?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2014, 07:08:00 AM »
Without any intent to change the subject, I think Phoenix is making up for all the time she was away, which seemed to be quite a while. Welcome back, little Phoenix. The forum does come to life whenever you get online here. BTW, are we gonna be invited to your housewarming - and I don't mean the MR, but the party can be held there.

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2014, 05:27:37 PM »
Yes I really dig our elevated version of being able to "connect"  ;)

Prospector Bob

• Say your prayers, varmint!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2014, 10:58:11 AM »
       Prospector Bob, I do completely understand your sentiments about experiencing bliss while being somewhere or with someone, but at the same time knowing that the moment is fleeting. It is a combination of enjoying each second to the fullest, while being aware of every tick of the clock ushering you closer to your departure. I know that I would also drive away with many mixed emotions, as well as a full load of cherished memories to reflect upon during my lonely 2000 mile journey home.

You nailed it North. That's how it is every time I'm out there. Like Shakespeare wrote it, "Parting is such sweet sorrow."
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

NorthMnMan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 08:16:52 PM »
          Phoenix, I think everything is exciting about the prospect of visiting the ranch ! Also, it is certainly a great advantage to be able to establish a relationship ( to some extent ) here in the forum, prior to arriving at the ranch. Also, I wish to thank you, Phoenix for being so welcoming to me here on the website. It actually felt like you gave me a long distance hug !

NorthMnMan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 08:00:30 PM »

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 04:29:53 PM »
Hers the exciting part North by the time you get here the ladies that you have already seen having pictures you can make an appointment and go ahead and come in and enjoy as soon as your finances are available  ;)

Prospector Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 10:49:48 AM »
             Prospector Bob, Yes spectacular is the best word I could find to describe the ladies after spending considerable time viewing their pictures and reading their bio. Also, with so many of the ladies listed without any pics or other info, it is rather intriguing to contemplate the woman behind the name. I do love your list, PB ! I'm sure that you have been one happy man with each visit to the ranch ! I have quickly become a huge admirer of the ladies and have begun a cash fund to finance a trip to the Mustang. It might take me awhile, but I will arrive one day !

Yeah, happy would be an apt description for when I'm out there. But there is some sadness too when it's time to leave. The Mustang is a special place to me. Whenever I'm there I get this feeling, at this point in time, in this universe, this is where I'm supposed to be. I feel so comfortable at the Mustang. I miss it & all the great women who work there.

So, save up those bucks & get yourself out there. Here's hoping you have the same feelings I've had while sittin' in the Wild Horse saloon watching all the beautiful Ladies do their thing. Observing from a comfortable location in the saloon is a great way to get a feel for the Ladies. The hard part is choosing the ones you want to party with 'cause there will be many who will trip your trigger.

NorthMnMan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 09:06:48 PM »
             Prospector Bob, Yes spectacular is the best word I could find to describe the ladies after spending considerable time viewing their pictures and reading their bio. Also, with so many of the ladies listed without any pics or other info, it is rather intriguing to contemplate the woman behind the name. I do love your list, PB ! I'm sure that you have been one happy man with each visit to the ranch ! I have quickly become a huge admirer of the ladies and have begun a cash fund to finance a trip to the Mustang. It might take me awhile, but I will arrive one day !

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 07:19:49 PM »
 :-* thank you Pb and I do have a special little talent of having you enjoy me along with some other ladies on all types of levels of your choice ;) at the same time being lea surly and fun about your adventure time is allll on how you extend it and make the most of it :)

Prospector Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 12:09:30 PM »
North... From the pics in the Ladies section it's easy to see that all the Mustang Ladies are spectacular but I haven't met them all in person yet. I'll tell you the ones who are regularly there that I have met & partied with. Alexia the amazing Amazon, sexy & fun Kassie, the fabulous Bella Sophia, tantalizing Tiana & my little firecracker, Phoenixxx. Sometimes Belle will drop in for a short time if she has party requests at the MR. Any of those 6 Ladies will make you very happy you decided to visit the Mustang Ranch.

Ladies I've met but haven't partied with who, by all reports, give outstanding parties... Ayana, Carrera, Coco, Lina,  Brooklyn, Stevie Ray, Latina & Victoria.

The choices are mind boggling but I don't think you can go wrong choosing any of them.

NorthMnMan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 01:01:08 AM »
Phoenix, no question you have an abundance of " Sexual Adrenaline " !  In your pictures you actually seem to glow with it! I could use a steady supply to keep me warm until next June.

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2014, 10:45:01 PM »
 :o  ;D.   Sexual adrenaline is wut keeps me warm...giggels

NorthMnMan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 06:23:46 PM »
   Phoenix, from looking at your picture frolicking in the snow barefoot in your light green bikini, I would say that you are too hot to have any problems with cold !

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 12:44:38 AM »
Thank God for these beautiful days  :) I only like safe winters  ;)

NorthMnMan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 11:03:49 PM »
I hope you are having a beautiful Fall day like I'm experiencing up here, Phoenix !

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 04:45:02 PM »
 :D:-*. North

NorthMnMan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 05:13:20 AM »
Coralin, thanks for correcting me. I'm embarrassed to have confused the terms. Perhaps I have been living in the woods for too long, because I certainly do know the difference. Hopefully, I'm not beginning to experience dementia ! Anyway, this post has drifted off on an unintended tangent.