Author Topic: Looking for something specific.  (Read 2812 times)

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for something specific.
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 12:43:31 AM »
 :o ohhh is that right  ;D

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 06:07:40 PM »
Well sence you only have one cock of course we will have at share one at a timeagog gels...and I'm very creative  when it comes you having a one on one experience  while having us share you ;)

Phoenix have you ever heard the old saying "horney as a 2 puckered billy goat"?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 04:42:24 PM »
Well sence you only have one cock of course we will have at share one at a timeagog gels...and I'm very creative  when it comes you having a one on one experience  while having us share you ;)

Comstock580

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 07:44:25 AM »
Man that sounds hot! Although I may just opt for a solo experience to kick things off ;)

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 12:37:16 AM »
I'm up for a deep throat friendly compatition :P annd there is a girlfriend of mine that just lugs to expand her throat :-*

Comstock580

• View Profile
Looking for something specific.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 12:15:43 AM »
I am planning on making a trip out to mustang very soon in the hopes of fulfilling my fantasy of having a deepthroat experience that I won't soon forget. It has been a fantasy of mine to have a woman fully swallow me with ease and give me a tantalizing deepthroat/blowjob experience. I am average in length and slightly thick but unfortunately  I have never come across a woman who had the ability to take me all the way! So with that in mind I was hoping I could be given some references  of the beautiful ladies who have such talents here.