News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking too familiar to party with ?

Started by NorthMnMan, Oct 20, 2014, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

So if you see a lady who look like someone you know, and you could never have sex with. Then party with her and use it as a fantasy.  Now if I could just find a look a like of the lead cheerleader from my high school days.................
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

NorthMnMan

Quote from: shooter on Nov 02, 2014, 10:39 PM
So if you see a lady who look like someone you know, and you could never have sex with. Then party with her and use it as a fantasy.  Now if I could just find a look a like of the lead cheerleader from my high school days.................

Shooter, that is a perfect scenario ! I actually thought about that a few days after I wrote this post.

shooter

I for one am always checking out the new ladies looking ofr a face from my past or at least someone reasonably close.  Fantasy sex is good.

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Redwood

Once upon a time, I had a neighbor who I thought was very hot.  Then, I was at the Wildhorse and a lady walked through green door who reminded me of her... her name was Veronica...she really reminded me of my neighbor...and I had to have her!  We had several amazing parties together and she always reminded me of my sexy neighbor...but was probably so much more fun!

tobyg3

I can certainly think of a few from my old neighborhood, as well as those I've come across during high school and other periods in my life. My one regret is that I was a late bloomer, so I didn't get to enjoy those times like any healthy growing boy should. I don't dwell on the past, but if any of those girls showed back up in my life, as either real or fantasy, I wouldn't be hesitating.

Quote from: Redwood on Nov 05, 2014, 07:45 AM
Once upon a time, I had a neighbor who I thought was very hot.  Then, I was at the Wildhorse and a lady walked through green door who reminded me of her... her name was Veronica...she really reminded me of my neighbor...and I had to have her!  We had several amazing parties together and she always reminded me of my sexy neighbor...but was probably so much more fun!

Maya

Ooooohhh...I just remembered. During my August trip I met a guy that reminded me very much of my friend.. We chatted then soon after we started our party. At first it was a bit weird since I had never seen this friend of mine in a a sexual way. Soon after the weird moment passed it actually was lots of fun!!

This was the best way to know what it would be to be with a friend minus the weirdness or any attached strings.. Which like I mentioned it was lots of fun!!

I did tell my friend about this,  he got a kick out of it & asked "how did he do?".. Hahaaa.. Told him it was great... His reply was "too bad it was my imposter & not me."

=)

Donatella

Hi I hope so to see you soon sweetie !! ;) ;)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

firemanjmat

Well it sucks for me. I know girls at ranch. 1 went to highschool with me but don't work anymore. Then college at U of Oregon with 2 others 1 who don't work anymore. And then my old next door neighbor who got me started at Mustang few years ago when Tara was just starting as manager. But there is also 1 girl at BR who looks & acts identical to my ex-gf. It took me 2 years to even talk to her cause of it.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

firemanjmat

Now it won't stop me from partying with this girl. Actually makes me want to eachtime I see her. But back in the day I had pic of Montana & my gf that worked at Mustang & I. I get home and had to check my FB & Twitter. And figured it out who Montana reminded me of.  Amy Hartzler aka Amy Lee of Evenescence
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet