News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

fanacy

Started by caveman, Oct 23, 2014, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Warning Very Graphic!!!!!

It starts out I get to the ranch around 11pm. Phoenix takes me to my room & brings me a burger, fries, & Drink. She says your going to want to go to sleep because I have a lot planned for you. I wake up the next morning & Phoenix is there. I ask what is for breakfast. She says no time for that you need to get dressed. I start putting on my pants & she yanks them away. She says no. put on what is in this bag that I brought for you. I look & there is a dress, high heels, bra, & a thang. She says come on put them on so we can get started. I notice she has hunting gear on . Boots, orange hat, & the whole 9 yards. I get it on & she says great lets go. We go out to this muddy field. I notice a couple other ladies there dressed the same & than I notice they have guns & I don't. We all gather round & Phoenix says. Were going to give him a 10 minute head start & after that his ass is mine. She says go & I try to run but the heels start sinking in the mud so I start to pull them off. Phoenix says no you don't. If they break or you run out of them ok other wise you keep them on. I do get a good distance away from them. When they start shooting. I get hit 4 or 5 times. I fall on the muddy ground. Paint balls hurt!!! Phoenix comes running over spits her chewing tobaco on me & says I got him. She proceeds to lift my dress up & pull my thong down. She drops her pants & mounts me. She starts thrusting hard into my hips. I feel her vagina clamping down on my penis. after about 30 minutes & we both exploded all over the place. Phoenix says it's time to go. She grabs one of my high heels & drags me to her car. Correction Her Jeep Grand Cherakoe with big muddier tires & a jack on the hood. She asks the other ladies to help her throw me across the hood & than she straps me down. They all pile in & Phoenix tears ass around the field making sure to hit every mud whole. She dose her best to make sure I'm pretty well covered in mud. She gets stuck a couple times but she gets it out. We make it back to the ranch & she has a ranger put a tag on me. She drags me into a room with tile. She throws me face down on the bed & ties my legs apart to the legs of the bed. Ties my hands to the other end. Than she lifts up the dress & takes out her hunting knife & cuts the thong off me. She says yeah!!! I'm going to get me a piece of that. She strips down & puts on a big strap on. She spits some of her chew on me. She begins to tease me with her strap on sliding it up my crack & slapping my ass cheeks with it. She desides it's time & says ready or not here it comes. She keeps trusting deeper & deeper in to me until she bottoms out. I'm squeeling the whole time. She hits my prostate just right & I blow my load all over.
To be continued

Phoenix

FuCh YEAHhHhhHhHhhH LET'S DO It NoW CAVEmAN!!!!!!!

Phoenix

Can you say it's kinda like fuck dynasty version of 50 shades of  grey  :o ;D I luv it I wanna do it !,!

caveman

All I know is it's a thrill a minute !!!!! Just thinking about it has my heart bounding. I'm starting to get dizzy because all the blood is rushing from the big head  down to the little one which now is becoming the big one. Good thing I'm not a carpender. I don't need a hammer I have one in my pants.

Mercy Little Lady !!!!! Mercy!!!

Tiffany

Wow!!! Now that's a party!!!! I love it!!! Wish I was there to help ;D ;D
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎