Author Topic: Lounge set up  (Read 6438 times)

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Lounge set up
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 11:24:51 AM »
teee heee heee  ;) i felt so naughty keeping you up past your bed time giggels

tobyg3

• Why do dogs like to wag their tails?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 07:19:40 AM »
 8) ;) ;D
Thanks Phoenix. Nice of you to notice, and you are too incredible at tucking me in.

toby i have partied with you and you are far from needing a tummy tuck the only tuck you need is me tucking you into bed ...giggels

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 02:51:21 AM »
toby i have partied with you and you are far from needing a tummy tuck the only tuck you need is me tucking you into bed ...giggels

tobyg3

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 10:00:31 PM »
Well, don't think I've ever met you, Emma, but I do appreciate the clarification and the encouragement. Right now, the only thing keeping me from being there more regularly, is the same thing keeping me from getting a tummy tuck - finances. I do plan a return trip, but it's still a ways off. Much obliged.

Hi Toby!  I know you said it's been awhile since your last visit but I did want to reiterate what's been mentioned... We did have reserved seating for cab drivers at a few of the tables near the VIP room as soon as you walk in the Saloon, however like Phe said, we now have a new place for them to wait.  There's no reserved seating for anyone - cabbies, truckers, etc.  If you ever have trouble finding the lady you would like to speak with, please don't hesitate to find myself, parlor host Kathryn, or the bartender so we can help you out!  Line ups are, of course, another great way to see ALL the ladies we have available at the time, since at any given time ladies could be grabbing a bite to eat, changing their outfit, so on and so forth.  - Emma

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 09:42:30 PM »
 ;D yes Cobia yet I have turned in my "complamentry cupid card" I want guys when they walk up to me or call me over to be interested in Me ( I luved playing Cupid, however Cupid needs play too  ;) ) conversation,drinks,five star food,dances,messages,pool play, waitress, tour guide, forplay queen and I could even go as far as an actual full blown sexual adventure with you and when I think you are ready We will party with some of your other "ladies of interest" :o  :-* and that's how Phee Phee does it  :-*

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 09:15:15 PM »
If you mean geographically, Cave, I'm talking about the area just to the right when you throw open those Saloon doors (next to the VIP room, I believe). I wholeheartedly agree about the visual impact of the lovely ladies, and being able to appreciate them in all their glory.

Where are you at? Are you talking where you just get throw the door & the ceiling was like round at the lodge? I know i'm all for mood lighting but sometimes you want to see whats going on. When I'm with a Beautiful Lady. I want to see her & take in all of her beautiful curves. Perfect example my first time there. I want to know what goes on with a lady. Where the little man in the boat is, her clitorias, & so on. That was a learning experance & there is still more to learn. I want to hear more about this sofa. Yes we do have problems approaching the ladies. Your not a lone on that.
    I know where your at now. I was in the wrong building. I like the VIP room mercy!!!! Phoenix Danced her ass off in there for me!!!!

Little_Mel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 05:43:45 AM »
Hi Toby!  I know you said it's been awhile since your last visit but I did want to reiterate what's been mentioned... We did have reserved seating for cab drivers at a few of the tables near the VIP room as soon as you walk in the Saloon, however like Phe said, we now have a new place for them to wait.  There's no reserved seating for anyone - cabbies, truckers, etc.  If you ever have trouble finding the lady you would like to speak with, please don't hesitate to find myself, parlor host Kathryn, or the bartender so we can help you out!  Line ups are, of course, another great way to see ALL the ladies we have available at the time, since at any given time ladies could be grabbing a bite to eat, changing their outfit, so on and so forth.  - Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess

tobyg3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 06:06:52 PM »
If you mean geographically, Cave, I'm talking about the area just to the right when you throw open those Saloon doors (next to the VIP room, I believe). I wholeheartedly agree about the visual impact of the lovely ladies, and being able to appreciate them in all their glory.

Where are you at? Are you talking where you just get throw the door & the ceiling was like round at the lodge? I know i'm all for mood lighting but sometimes you want to see whats going on. When I'm with a Beautiful Lady. I want to see her & take in all of her beautiful curves. Perfect example my first time there. I want to know what goes on with a lady. Where the little man in the boat is, her clitorias, & so on. That was a learning experance & there is still more to learn. I want to hear more about this sofa. Yes we do have problems approaching the ladies. Your not a lone on that.

tobyg3

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 06:00:52 PM »
I would be okay with the head nod or wink, but I'm not sure the correct lady would see it, although that kind of error isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's mostly that it's pretty dark, especially walking from that bright parking lot, and my eyes go blank for a good while, and even walking to the bar is a challenge. Nonetheless, I appreciate the encouragement.
Now, it's been about a year since my last visit, and I'm pretty sure the sign said truckers when I last saw it, but that wasn't the point of my comment, so I concede that to the more frequent visitors (and Phe).

No it's that "reserved for taxi's" sign and I think they took it down because they found a different spot for them to wait and that way there is more room for our clients also here is a suggestion when you are shy....just go to the bartender and say "I would like to buy that lady a drink " and have him take it to the lady of your choice with a message that you would like her to come to your table or a little head nod along with mabey a wink towards  the lady of your choice is a subtle hint for her to come over and get to know you  ;)

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 12:35:59 PM »
How about I just shout out "Hey Phe Phe"?  Would that work? ;)

All you need with Phoenix is to wear one of your snappy western shirts. She'll be on your lap before you know it... & probably nekkid too! ;) ;D

:)....you are right.  I forgot about that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

• Say your prayers, varmint!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 12:28:54 PM »

All you need with Phoenix is to wear one of your snappy western shirts. She'll be on your lap before you know it... & probably nekkid too! ;) ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 10:15:49 AM »
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 02:23:49 AM »
No it's that "reserved for taxi's" sign and I think they took it down because they found a different spot for them to wait and that way there is more room for our clients also here is a suggestion when you are shy....just go to the bartender and say "I would like to buy that lady a drink " and have him take it to the lady of your choice with a message that you would like her to come to your table or a little head nod along with mabey a wink towards  the lady of your choice is a subtle hint for her to come over and get to know you  ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 02:27:11 AM by Phoenix »

Just Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 02:20:38 PM »
that's okay Toby, i get mistaken for a trucker all the time  ;D

at one time, where the VIP lap dance booth is now, was the 'reserved for cabbies' area, but i hadn't seen the 'reserved for truckers' sign, i would guess it's by a table because a lot of the trucker traffic comes in to eat as well, and balancing a plate on your lap in one of the 'heavy duty patio furniture' chairs that occupy the saloon now is difficult.   

and why the Ladies are on the sofa, well, have you sat in one of those wrought iron chairs for very long?

just be brave, take a deep breath and dive in, sit down with the ladies, they don't bite (unless you pay them to)
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 01:04:26 PM »

tobyg3

• View Profile
Lounge set up
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 07:17:24 AM »
So, I'm curious about something - the times I have visited the MR, it seemed like the ladies seemed to cluster on the sofa next to the front door, and I noticed that the table in front of the sofa has a sign "Reserved for Truckers" (I think that's what it says). So my questions -
I realize the sofa is probably pretty comfy, but seeing as how I'm a shy kinda guy, I have to admit to feeling a bit intimidated when I see the ladies crowd around each other that way. It does make it hard to distinguish each individual lady, especially considering how dark that part of the room is. I'm sure other fellas don't have a problem approaching the ladies, but when I see the sign on the table, I start thinking that it means any of the ladies sitting or lounging on the sofa are reserved for the truckers too, and shouldn't be bothered by other guests. In case you haven't guessed, I'm not a trucker, and I don't play one on tv.