News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Count down to Thanksgiving

Started by Just Tom, Nov 14, 2014, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

me and my big mouth has managed to line up way too much work between now and Thanksgiving, so i am declaring it countdown time until i can sample some of Chef Jeff's fine cooking and sampling one of the wonderful Mustang Ladies...

one day down, thirteen, long, days to go.....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Tiffany

I will be here, be sure to tell me hi 8)
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

tobyg3

How about posting about the Thanksgiving activities on the home page, inquiring minds want to know...

Tiffany

Thats a good idea....
Quote from: tobyg3 on Nov 18, 2014, 08:01 AM
How about posting about the Thanksgiving activities on the home page, inquiring minds want to know...
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

shooter

I had planned to surprise you and walk in on T-day, but no can do I got an invite elsewhere.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Just Tom

two things to do.... say hello to Miss Tiffany....and get Shooter's share of turkey or prime rib for myself.....

6 days down, 7 days to go....

Jagged

HEy Tom. 

Gobble  it  all  up @  the Mustnag

Offleash

So is there for real a thxgiving dinner again this year? If so, I will do my damndest to get there.
xo Leash

lumberjack0306

Going to miss the thanksgiving dinner but will be there on the 29th

Just Tom

Quote from: Offleash on Nov 20, 2014, 04:06 AM
So is there for real a thxgiving dinner again this year? If so, I will do my damndest to get there.
xo Leash

i may be making a large assumption that tradition will continue, but we haven't had confirmation yet....of course i have eaten turkey dogs and leftovers for Thanksgiving before,  i just need the escape....

Little_Mel

Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 22, 2014, 02:05 AM
xo Leash

i may be making a large assumption that tradition will continue, but we haven't had confirmation yet....of course i have eaten turkey dogs and leftovers for Thanksgiving before,  i just need the escape....

Of course the tradition will continue!  Not sure on the exact time yet, but we will be having Thanksgiving dinner... as well as Christmas Eve and New Year's!  xo Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Offleash

Quote from: Little_Mel on Nov 22, 2014, 10:01 AM
xo Leash

Of course the tradition will continue!  Not sure on the exact time yet, but we will be having Thanksgiving dinner... as well as Christmas Eve and New Year's!  xo Emma

Thanks! Good to know. Really appreciate the hospitality :-)

Just Tom

Quote from: Little_Mel on Nov 22, 2014, 10:01 AM
xo Leash

i plan to be there will bells on....

Just Tom

rumor has it dinner is served around 3PM Thursday, but the fun never ends at the Mustang

two days to go.....

Alexia

Looking forward to seeing you Tom. Always love enjoy making you blush a little  ;D