News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Count down to Thanksgiving

Started by Just Tom, Nov 14, 2014, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

Sorry....  Wont  B  able   2   make  it.

firemanjmat

I will not be able to make it now. This was perfect time for it to with 6 girls that knew her there plus Mommy Dearest. You can thank Lyon County for not getting enough volunteers to fill us full timers slots at work.

Yes was secretly planned. I been teasing girls by not telling them. But I was supposed to be there Thanksgiving with my friend/Ex- Mustang girl and just walk in. For she wanted to say Hi to Mommy Dearest Tara & girls she worked with back in the old days. Then we just got with girls for couples party. 

I would say do trick that 1 of the girls already knows. Take hot shower so when you open bedroom door steam comes out and Fire Alarm goes off and we come racing there to ranch. However your out of jurisdiction.

So I will get in touch with you girls to figure out schedule. Find out when most of you are there again. So I can do this.

Have Safe & Happy Thanksgiving.  Oh and Tom don't shake tail feathers or girls might stuff you.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Offleash

Alexia

Offleash - it was great finally getting to chat with you after these few years of seeing you on & off at the house and never introducing ourselves. I hope you enjoyed the dinner as much as I did. I was stuffed and ate all my leftovers the following morning.

Thanks to all the chefs for the wonderful food & Lance stopping by to share dinner & special blessing with us :-)

Phoenix

Welp if we stick with tradition we should have Christmas dinner and New Years day dinner  :P

Offleash

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 30, 2014, 01:41 AM
Offleash - it was great finally getting to chat with you after these few years of seeing you on & off at the house and never introducing ourselves. I hope you enjoyed the dinner as much as I did. I was stuffed and ate all my leftovers the following morning.

Alexia,
Great to be able to share a meal and a table with you and finally get to exchange a few words! I really enjoyed myself. Thank you!