News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Just curious

Started by Little_Mel, Nov 17, 2014, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

Do you guys prefer a packed bar with the party atmosphere or the quieter hours when its more personal with your lady?
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Tiffany

I agree, I like it when it's quiet:-) I can sit at the bar 8)
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 17, 2014, 02:09 PM
I like it when it is quiet. I usually show up around 6 to 7 A.M.
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Phoenix

I like a nice blend of both that way you can see us having fun and staying busy and if you want a slower start to your adventure you can come in on our calmer days that way you can enjoy all sides of us  :)

firemanjmat

Well I have done both. Gone during karaoke before and during are CWMC party when it gets fun right before shift changes. Then also when it was quiet.

Now if your new or first time don't have appointment. I would say line up during quiet time. For it is very easy to talk to the girls.

But now there is option C. When girls are after you. Run and visit Tara and hide in her office.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Phoenix

Ha ha you've got jokes ;D

firemanjmat

Quote from: Phoenix on Nov 18, 2014, 07:34 PM

Yep always do. But hey I didn't single girls out. ;)  And option C only works for little bit. Then she feeds you to the Mustangs.  ;D
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Tiffany

😂😂😂
Quote from: firemanjmat on Nov 19, 2014, 01:14 AM
Quote from: Phoenix on Nov 18, 2014, 07:34 PM

Yep always do. But hey I didn't single girls out. ;)  And option C only works for little bit. Then she feeds you to the Mustangs.  ;D
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Jagged

I preferred to have  just a handful of customers instead of having the place jammed packed when I'm out there.