What songs make you think of ya fav girls?

Started by firemanjmat, Nov 19, 2014, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donatella

See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Ironman

Quote from: Donatella on Feb 27, 2015, 09:13 PM
Trash woman it's so funny !!

:) :)

You might have enjoyed my take on that one young lady.  For those of you that remember my take on that one,  I have been considering updating it for those of you that venture off the house boards and remember that one the original file seems to be a little degraded over the years so at some point i might recast a few parts and improve on a few illustrations if I ever get around to it.  I need to give it some more thought though. :-\  I also needed to decide who gets cast in a few parts. ;D ;D ;D

Marv

If you want too feel the essence of Phoenix put on (midnight Lake Michigan) Devon Allman and watch her move.
Fuck I just got hard thinking about it
When you cumming back Phee

Tennessee25

I know that song, it's in the Allman blood, sounds like Phoenix boils it......

Gus

A few years ago, Victoria gave me a Nora Jones album. Now I bring it to our parties. Needless to say, I think of Victoria whenever I hear Nora Jones, especially "Don't Know Why."
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Madam Tara

Quote from: firemanjmat on Dec 29, 2014, 08:09 PM
Back to hard part. Mommy Dearest Tara and girls I don't know or have yet to meet to figure out.

so mommy dearest, why that if you have never met me before, what's up with that?
Tara
Madam Tara XO

Lancelot Link

I was just thinking about "theme songs" for the ladies... I'm glad I found this thread, yay!  heh heh

Some other Lady/song combos that come to mind are pretty obvious due to the ladies name being in the song title.  E.g....

There are lots more great relevant songs, and lots more great women... it's time to match'em up.   8)

firemanjmat

Alright back to the madness. Oh no I have something better for Cherry.

Cherry's song= The Runaways "Cherry Bomb"
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

firemanjmat

Now that she is back. Have to figure out Seven. And Donatella I will have to think about past.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jun 13, 2015, 12:52 AM
I was just thinking about "theme songs" for the ladies... I'm glad I found this thread, yay!  heh heh

Some other Lady/song combos that come to mind are pretty obvious due to the ladies name being in the song title.  E.g....

There are lots more great relevant songs, and lots more great women... it's time to match'em up.   8)

Here ya go Lancelot -- Prince, "Seven."

http://poisongirl09.buzznet.com/user/video/324561/seven-by-prince

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Lancelot Link

Thanks, PB!  I've never seen that video, but it's a cool song even though it has nothing to do with "our" Seven.  heh heh

firemanjmat

When I first came to Mustang. It was cause of Phoenix & Montana & my now ex-gf switching to work there. When I walked in Destini reconized me from home. I also knew her & my gf were not best of friends. So I waited when my gf was distracted by Belle & Montana. Would sneak back with Destini to party. She would joke with me and play this song.

Sweet Destini's song= Hinder "Lips Of A Angel"

Lancelot Link

Quote from: firemanjmat on Jun 13, 2015, 05:00 AM
Alright back to the madness. Oh no I have something better for Cherry.

Cherry's song= The Runaways "Cherry Bomb"
I've never met Cherry so I don't know her personality, but both songs are fine options. :D
"Cherry Bomb" by The Runaways

Whenever I hear that Hinder song, I just wanna punch somebody in the taint.  LOL

firemanjmat

Well I always thought I was cheating on my gf doing it at ranches at first. But reality hit me. She works there.

And that song by Hinder "Lips Of A Angel" fits me perfect. Cause my gf was around while I was in other rooms partying with the girls.

easy

I definitely won't say who, but "Cold Hard Bitch" by Jett always makes me think of a certain very beautiful lady.   Hey, you asked.