News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Wildfire, Nov 27, 2014, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

Happy Thanksgiving to all the lovely ladies of the Mustang Ranch.

caveman

What Wildfire said!!! To all the people that make the ranch possible! We give Thanks to the Mustang Ranch!!! Everyone out there in Mustang Land. Have a Happy & Safe Holiday!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jagged

HAPPY 

THANKSGIVING

2      ALLL

THE   MUSTANG  LADIES  &  STAFF  

Offleash

Thanks Mustang Ranch and everybody in it, for another nice Thanksgiving. Another great spread, as we have really come to appreciate over the years :-)

xo Leash

firemanjmat

Happy Thanksgiving to Staff & Mustangs. 

Now I would say thanks for making Lyon County a safe Thanksgiving and not burning place down or choking on your food. Also making my night at work easy and quiet. And letting me sit here at station eating my Hungry Man Turkey dinner & watch my Seahawks win. But your in Storey county not here in Lyon County.

See yall very soon
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Little_Mel

Quote from: firemanjmat on Nov 28, 2014, 06:52 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to Staff & Mustangs. 

Now I would say thanks for making Lyon County a safe Thanksgiving and not burning place down or choking on your food. Also making my night at work easy and quiet. And letting me sit here at station eating my Hungry Man Turkey dinner & watch my Seahawks win. But your in Storey county not here in Lyon County.

See yall very soon

Sorry you couldn't make it... Better luck next year!  We appreciate it, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!  xo Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Little_Mel

Quote from: Jagged on Nov 27, 2014, 04:34 PM

HAPPY 

THANKSGIVING

2      ALLL

THE   MUSTANG  LADIES  &  STAFF  

Thanks, Jagged!  Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!  xo Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess

firemanjmat

Sorry you couldn't make it... Better luck next year!  We appreciate it, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!  xo Emma
[/quote]

Well of course there is always the New Years party.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Just Tom

Quote from: Offleash on Nov 28, 2014, 04:02 AM
Thanks Mustang Ranch and everybody in it, for another nice Thanksgiving. Another great spread, as we have really come to appreciate over the years :-)

xo Leash

what he said, in spades!
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Little_Mel

Quote from: firemanjmat on Nov 28, 2014, 05:23 PM

Well of course there is always the New Years party.
[/quote]

I like where your head is at!  8) See you then!  - Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess