Truckers/clients delight the gift that keeps on giving

Started by Phoenix, Dec 12, 2014, 02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

There is this trucker; I'll call him Marv (from the movie sin city) and he came up with a freaking climatic Cristmas present we call alllll enjoy...so I talked to Tara and she was ecstatic about it  :D.  Here is how it's works we need all our interested parties to give tara some money (call or come in and ask how much) this will get the girl the vibrating part and the client the remote the will all be wrapped around nd ideally with no names on them. The girls side and the clients side we each will pick a radom box office hen the girl will place the vibrator on her spot and our client will press the remote witch ever girl vibrates is your to go negotiate meet in the middle and then unwrap each other  :o  :D Tara was also thinking about doing it for Super Bowl and for Easter  :D

Offleash

OK that is freakin awesome--both creative and hilarious! LOVE this, nice going :)

Phoenix

So should I put you both down for one order each  :o ;D  just email or call tara  ;)

Marilyn

Viberate to negotiate!! I looooveee this idea! I'm dripping with excitement! I hope someone experimental & fun gets my remote. Come out & play boysz!

Phoenix

Just Tom

this sounds like dun, but the guys will need to go one at time, or they won't know which Lady goes to his remote control, because there will be a line of Ladies at the bar, giggling and twitching all at once....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jagged

Phoenix

Could you imagine doing it to the rhythm of a Christmas carol  :o

Little_Mel

Oh maybe we could do this for Street VIBRATIONS next year
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Phoenix

Whelp all the pieces are ready to be put together for the mudflaps and from my understanding Tara is handling the final details for the truckers for as close as Christmas or the latest New Years  ;) and yes they should be more than ready to incorporate street vibes some how... see wut Tara thinks   ;)I'm so excited for Tara the truckers and the ranch to get theese mudpflaps up and out to the public...say mabey even you might wanna put them on your ride :o  :D Lil Mel  :)

PUTTPUTT

I may not be able to put them on my truck but I'll stick them some where and support our ladies at the ranch 😄😃😀😊☺️
SIGMA6

Cobia

Are they going to be for a 18 wheeler or pick ups ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

PUTTPUTT

I'm sure if they get a good response on the rigs they will work on pick ups next but I'm sure you can modify it to fit on a pickup
SIGMA6