News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Amazing gift baskets!!!!

Started by Victoria, Dec 18, 2014, 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

As you know we have many options for souvenirs for guys and gals!  But we have something NEW!

Our wonderful Mary Ellen has made AMAZING gift baskets! The have wine, gourmet cheese and meat, chocolate, pasta, and all sorts of other yummy and fun stuff!

It's a great gift for that special lady! Or, you can add it into your party and share a bottle of wine and nibble some chocolate off of each other! 

Ask your staff of lady for details!

Xxxxoooo
Victoria

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6

lumberjack0306

Awesome idea how about baskets that we can buy as gifts to the Mustang ladies possibly containing snacks and gift cards

Phoenix

Stevie Ray

I think that's an awesome idea! Mary Ellen is so creative and the ladies would feel so special!  ❤️❤️❤️❤️
A Queen Bee from the west coast

PUTTPUTT

Gift baskets that we can buy for the girls sounds like a good idea to me got a couple girls Id buy them for
SIGMA6

lumberjack0306

Hoe about it Mary Ellen what can we do to make this happen

Emma

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Dec 20, 2014, 04:19 AM
Hoe about it Mary Ellen what can we do to make this happen

These gift baskets are perfect for the ladies!  In fact, both Ms. Victoria and Morgan both had gift baskets bought for them this week and they LOVED them!  I do like that idea as well, maybe after the holidays we can do some other themed ones!  Also don't forget, you can purchase gift certificates for massages, nails, and hair styling services for a special lady as well!  xoxo Emma

lumberjack0306

Thanks Emma wonderful gifts for beautiful ladies