Author Topic: couples 1st time  (Read 3218 times)

Cobia

• View Profile
Re: couples 1st time
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 03:01:38 PM »
Make it a vacation spend a couple days at the lodge and enjoy the benefits. The ladies and staff will treat you like royalty. I had my first three some experience there this summer.

I need to try that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 04:43:24 AM »
Make it a vacation spend a couple days at the lodge and enjoy the benefits. The ladies and staff will treat you like royalty. I had my first three some experience there this summer.

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 07:07:55 PM »
Count me in  :-*

Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 12:31:09 PM »
Hello cherry!  Thank you for the reply.  Maya has I think for the moment has answered all the questions we have that can be answered outside the ranch.  We live a few states north so we can't just hop in to chat.  We are hoping to possibly take a trip down to meet Maya, you and the other ladies in a few months.

Thanks again.

-Owls

Maya and Cherry are absolutely WONDERFUL!  So glad Maya has been helping you along the way... She's awesome like that!  If you have any other questions, don't be shy!  Ask around on the forum, PM the ladies, or just go right ahead and call the office!  We hope to see you guys soon, and please remember we do have lodging on property as well as a full restaurant and bar!  Kinda like you never have to leave... ;)  -- Emma

SpottedOwls

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 03:57:19 AM »
Hello cherry!  Thank you for the reply.  Maya has I think for the moment has answered all the questions we have that can be answered outside the ranch.  We live a few states north so we can't just hop in to chat.  We are hoping to possibly take a trip down to meet Maya, you and the other ladies in a few months.

Thanks again.

-Owls

Cherry

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 05:30:30 AM »
Hi!  My name is Cherry, I've been here at the Ranch for almost a year now, and I LOVE couples.  Feel free to PM me anytime so we can chat... I'd love to talk with you guys about what you're interested in and what you're looking for so that we can have an awesome time together :) xoxo Cherry

SpottedOwls

• View Profile
couples 1st time
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 04:28:29 PM »
Hello,  my wife and I are talking about coming to your place.  While we likely wont be making the trip till spring at the earliest we were curious if any of the ladies would be willing to discuss and answer questions we might have over PMs.  We are both aware that pricing is only negotiated on site.

We have been looking into and talking about having a threesome for the last year and taking a weekend trip to the ranch is appearing to us to be the safest route, for pretty much all the same reasons, i believe it was Maya, had posted.

So if any ladies would enjoy taking us through stuff or answering questions we would appreciate it. 

Thanks
-William