News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Checking PM's.....

Started by Cobia, Dec 19, 2014, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Some of you Ladies need to check your PM's......... please.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

PUTTPUTT

Remember they are busy at times and are usually sleeping
SIGMA6

lumberjack0306

Thank you I understand that they are busy ladies I just ask that they check pm once a week or so

Maya

I love my pm's!!
Sometimes I get busy...but I do my best to reply.

Thanks for those of you that keep sending me pm's that make me giggle...blush n keep me wanting more :)

However...I usually reply faster when I'm not at the ranch. Being busy with parties n entertaining guests at the bar is what usually prevents me from checking n replying my pm's. Im guessing that is what happens with the other ladies :)

Cobia

Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Dec 19, 2014, 10:20 PM

I understand they are busy (been there a couple times) but it might help their business if they knew someone is on the way looking to meet them on certain dates.  Like for a week at a time......

Not all PM's are chit chat.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Emma

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 20, 2014, 12:56 AM
Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Dec 19, 2014, 10:20 PM

I understand they are busy (been there a couple times) but it might help their business if they knew someone is on the way looking to meet them on certain dates.  Like for a week at a time......

Not all PM's are chit chat.

There are handfuls of factors that play into this... Lots of times the ladies get so busy working and trying to rest on their hours off that they space it, sometimes our iPads or computers are acting up, and then when they aren't at the Ranch, many ladies are trying to catch up on life or spend time with their loved ones!  We do try our best to keep everyone active on the forum, but please remember you can always call the office to set up an appointment and check availability, or even PM me and I will do my best to help you - but definitely reply!  Thanks for understanding, Cobia!  We'll work on it :) xoxo Emma