News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Snowing

Started by firemanjmat, Dec 20, 2014, 12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjmat

Well it is snowing now here in Yerington. I put a tub outside to catch snow. So I can make snowballs with Mommy Dearest Tara & Phoenix & Montana & Carrera & Victoria & Alexia & Maya name on it for snowball fight. And something extra for Maya will make Blue snowball and put my Seahawk Jack in box ball in it. LOL

So who is with me guys?

PUTTPUT you with me to get the girls or are you going to be chicken and take girls side?

Just for you to think about when choosing sides. Much better view when we get them for it becomes Tit Bit Nipply and listen to them complain about both sets of lips being chapped. All you have to do is jump in hottub & bed with them after.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

PUTTPUTT

Fuck it's snowing there damit I have to go to elko that means it's snowing there fuck

Firemanjmat I got your back don't trip
SIGMA6

firemanjmat

Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Dec 20, 2014, 02:23 AM
Fuck it's snowing there damit I have to go to elko that means it's snowing there fuck

Firemanjmat I got your back don't trip
It is lite dusting. And just stared to stick here on 95ALT. So you best watch it. Cause you know just like I do HWY 50 is ALOT worse especially once you get out of Fallon.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

PUTTPUTT

Luckily I'm not hitting 50 or 95 straight 80eb then turn around back to reno but YA it gets bad on 50 but also thru Golconda summit between WINNEFUCCA and bitch mountain then there's immigrant summit store carlin those spots can get bad
SIGMA6

Donatella

The best time is Mustang Ranch baby !! :)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella