News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bucket List

Started by SeattleSun, Dec 23, 2014, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

I think I am going to put every Mustang Lady on my "bucket list".

And modify my evening prays to include, "Lord please give me enough time and money to get to the bottom of the list."

I need some help organizing this fantasy  list.

I think alphabetical order would be too simple,  and put the lovely Zoey at the end.   I was thinking organizing it by "breast size from biggest to smallest" or maybe vis-a-verse. 

Maybe by "state" and start with the "sand states" of CA, NV, AZ?  Huh?

Help; and "put me first and often" is not acceptable.  lol

firemanjmat

Hey all the power to you. I know how hard it will be and time it takes. But best advice I can give you is start with girls that are there more often. For you will go nuts trying to remember where you left off. Cause new girls coming in and others taking a break and line up changing every week.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Maya

Put the names of all the ladies in a "bucket" :)

Bring the bucket with you and draw a name.

If she isn't there move on the next name.

Maya

You can call it your Bucket of Ladies :)

Offleash

Quote from: Maya on Dec 24, 2014, 01:02 AM
Put the names of all the ladies in a "bucket" :)

Bring the bucket with you and draw a name.

If she isn't there move on the next name.

"Must be present to win"

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on Dec 23, 2014, 09:47 PM

And modify my evening prays to include, "Lord please give me enough time and money to get to the bottom of the list."

I think alphabetical order would be too simple,  and put the lovely Zoey at the end.   I was thinking organizing it by "breast size from biggest to smallest" or maybe vis-a-verse. 

I think Miss Maya's idea is absolutely perfect!  You could even call the Ranch or check the website ahead of time so that you can get the line up of ladies who will be available the day you come in... We have soooo many girls coming and going!  That way, whichever name you pick will be here for sure!  This is a great idea... Excited to see you make progress! ;)  xoxo Emma

lumberjack0306

Love mama's idea next time I'm there I'm putting names of ladies there that interest me in a bucket and drawing the lucky one

Marilyn

Seeing as we're both from Seattle, I think it's only appropriate I pop your cherry, bby. You know us Seattle girls STAY WET! Let me make it rain on ur face cutie... Xo, Marilyn

Quote from: SeattleSun on Dec 23, 2014, 09:47 PM