News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Year's Countdown

Started by Just Tom, Dec 26, 2014, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

we got Christmas out of the way now, so the next big deal is New Year's... eve and day.... the eve we used to spend getting lit and the next day we used to spend all day trying to get 'un-lit'.... and watching football bowl games ALL day...now the bowl games out number the days of the month in December so by New Year's day we are tired of bowl games and the ones that count don't get played until January 2 or so...oh how i miss the simple past.....

it's 5 days to the annual New Year's Eve party , who's going to be there this year?  i can tell you from past celebrations it is one heck of a party.....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

👄👄👄👄just Tom from all of us at the Mustang to you MERRY ChRISTMAS and thank you so very much for the thoughtful presents  GODBLESS YOU

Gus

I hope to see you again, as usual, on New Years Eve, Tom. It is always a pleasure to catch up on the past year with you, while I am deciding on the next Lady to go play with.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Just Tom

three days to go! 

still not sure about getting there or not, but if Gus is going to be there i will have to try, just so i can watch him 'work his way through the lineup'

Just Tom

according to the weather man it's gonna be BLOODY COLD for New Years Eve, would there be room at the inn that evening?  because i am still on the bubble about going out that night.....

Phoenix

Just Tom there is always room for you at the Inn  :-* even if we are packed you know Tara and the rest of the ranch just luv and adore you soo just get yourself up here and enjoy the festivities

Redwood

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL THE WONDERFUL LADIES AT THE MUSTANG RANCH!!!

PUTTPUTT

Idk if I'll be there no money
SIGMA6

Victoria

Happy New Years to you as well!!!! There will be room at the inn for you Tom! Even if we have to cuddle in my room! Lol... ☺️

caveman

Happy New Year out there in Mustang Land! You Ladies Take care!!! :-*

KC

Happy New Year to all of the ladies of the Mustang Ranch and the management staff!!!

Just Tom

I have to add my Happy New Year wishes as i am not going to make it to the party this year   :'(

to all my friends and lovers, stay safe, stay sane and stay warm....2015 will be an even better year

Phoenix

next time you come in will be a celebration of this new year Tom it's always a joy to see you

Stevie Ray

Happy New Years to all the guys on the forum , that come to see us at the mustang, and to all that love the ladies at the mustange ranch.  Also , happy New Years to ALL my sisters at the mustang ranch! May we all have a prosperous year!!!! Love you all!
A Queen Bee from the west coast