News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lingerie & Stuff

Started by Maya, Jan 16, 2015, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

My last visit was back in October & since then I have acquired plenty of lingerie from my shopping sprees & as gifts from some generous customers.

;D

Needless to say that when you come in on Valentine's Day Weekend you will get to see these wonderful outfits....some I'll wear while dancing on stage & the others in private or underneath my clothes as a surprise for you.

& Stuff: there is plenty of "other" stuff that I have acquired(BDSM & non-BDSM related)..which will also be with me this trip  ;)

If you would like to see for yourself...stop by or better yet make an appt.
Since I'm only going to be visiting for one weekend its best to schedule an appt to guarantee time well spent with me.

Don't delay cause I make an awesome Valentine's date!

:-*

p.s for those of you that already scheduled appts...THANKS!! Excited to show you what my imagination is coming up with :)

Silverado

Why does the "stuff" sound intriguing?

Maya

Tiffany

i want to see😜😜😜
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Jagged

Valentine Lingerie  w/  3  little  hearts sound nice.   (( 2 on the breast  &  1 on pelvic area ))

Maya

Quote from: Tiffany on Jan 28, 2015, 03:42 PM
i want to see😜😜😜

I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

Maya

Quote from: Jagged on Jan 29, 2015, 05:30 AM
  Valentine Lingerie  w/  3  little  hearts sound nice.   (( 2 on the breast  &  1 on pelvic area ))

Only if you take them off with your mouth Jagged ;)

Phoenix

gotta luv the eye patches maya  :-*

Jagged

Quote from: Maya on Feb 06, 2015, 03:17 AM

Quote from: Jagged on Jan 29, 2015, 05:30 AM

Only if you take them off with your mouth Jagged  ;)

Ok  Maya,,   I"LL  take them off  w/  my  mouth by  using  my teeth...
           then  afterwards   I will  apply sweet kisses where the hearts were   w/  my  Lips.    :-*