News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Outdate ideas

Started by Little_Mel, Feb 03, 2015, 03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

Valentine's day is coming up. What kind of outdate have you been dreaming of?

Mustang Ranch Hostess

Maya

Even though I dont care for the book...I'm intrigued with movie, Fifty Shades of Grey

Maya

As well as any outdates that include nature :)

firemanjmat

Well I don't dream of it. For have done it few times during Summer. Is great outdate trust me any girl would love it.

You pick them up at ranch. Then take them to Reno / Tahoe Helicopter. Have them fly you to Tahoe. Now I have a boat & jetski so I didn't have to rent it. But you can in Zypher Cove. Spend the day out on the water. Then for dinner you head to Monte Blue for they have the best French restaurant around. Then while there you see if the girl has any lady luck let her play games. I have had couple girls win big.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

caveman

That sounds like a fun out date. I know I would like to do something where your holding hands & nippling on a Ladies ear. Maybe taking a walk & watching the sun set. Hanging out getting touchy feely & getting a little Kissy kissy. Watch a movie holding hands eating pop corn.

Phoenix

fuck yes please im all about outdates i might be a small girl but with my huge personality i need to enjoy the great outdoors  :D

firemanjmat

Quote from: Phoenix on Feb 14, 2015, 08:40 AM
fuck yes please im all about outdates i might be a small girl but with my huge personality i need to enjoy the great outdoors  :D

Phe Phe I am scared to take some of you on outdates. Especially when I go to Vegas events. For someone of you just act like kids in candy store and get star struck.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Phoenix

you just have to face your fears fmjmat  ;)

shooter

I would like to "shack up " with Phoenix for about three days.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

fuck yeah shooter when would you like to start and how about we go to Tahoe  :D