News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Females visiting the ranch

Started by mango1883, Mar 07, 2015, 06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mango1883

I've read about how the gentlemen visitors at the ranch are checked/tested for stds. If i came to the ranch with my husband, would I need a full gynecological exam at the ranch?

lumberjack0306

Pretty sure a quick check by the lady of your choice would be all that is required

Little_Mel

Our ladies would still do a visual inspection far safe play. Not nearly as invasive as you may be thinking. For further details PM one of our ladies.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Emma

Quote from: mango1883 on Mar 07, 2015, 06:13 AM
I've read about how the gentlemen visitors at the ranch are checked/tested for stds. If i came to the ranch with my husband, would I need a full gynecological exam at the ranch?

Mel hit the nail on the head!  Nothing to be nervous about; just a quick yet thorough inspection as all of our ladies do for all of their clients!  Safety is key!  You can always PM any of the ladies on the board to get further info about how everything works as well as simply getting to know a few ladies before you make your way out here, that way you can have any questions you may have answered and feel like you already know some of the ladies out here!  xoxo Emma

Donatella

I love Females play with me. :-* :-*

I love couple

I love guys...
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella