News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

You're Killin' me here

Started by Just Tom, Mar 07, 2015, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

from Alexis' shower pictures to Charlotte's devastating rear view pictures to Tiffany's luminous smile, i hardily approve of these new pictures, they are almost as good as the real thing
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Tennessee25

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Alexia

Think we've made Tom blush a little.

Thank you for the sweet compliments. So many new sexy pics by the ladies. It's hard to resist starring at them  :-*

Just Tom

i blush easily sweetheart, you know that...

i also heard rumors that the photographer has been busy taking pictures here lately...although how he can frame and focus such beautiful photos of these Ladies without lots of ice cold shower breaks,  i don't know.... 
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shooter

Now I remember Charlotte from last July, So many wimmens , so little time
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

speaking of Charlotte she has this sexy corsett she wants to buy from me if there are anyone who would like to buy it for her... its an antique white with lace that goes just under her breasts just p.m. me and or her to let us know if you are interrrested or even better come in and have her modle it for you i guarentee you will want to buy it for her then :o  :D

Kathryn

The new pictures are definitely smoking! Just wait until you see a lineup!!! They've been absolutely AMAZING these last couple days.

Little_Mel

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 07, 2015, 11:35 PM
from Alexis' shower pictures to Charlotte's devastating rear view pictures to Tiffany's luminous smile, i hardily approve of these new pictures, they are almost as good as the real thing

Now now Tom we all know the real things gives off a lot more heat if you know what I mean.
Mustang Ranch Hostess