Author Topic: Booking question  (Read 1679 times)

monkeyfoo

• View Profile
Re: Booking question
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 04:10:53 PM »
Cobia is absolutely right. If you call the office, then the cashier should be able to help you further. Many of our ladies are in house on a scheduled basis, and it may be that the particular lady you are interested in has not been in house since the message was sent. If you don't feel comfortable calling, feel free to message me and I can get the dates of when the lady in question will be available.  :)
Sounds good I'll send you a message.

Kathryn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 03:15:41 AM »
Cobia is absolutely right. If you call the office, then the cashier should be able to help you further. Many of our ladies are in house on a scheduled basis, and it may be that the particular lady you are interested in has not been in house since the message was sent. If you don't feel comfortable calling, feel free to message me and I can get the dates of when the lady in question will be available.  :)

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 01:35:47 AM »
When I go to a lady's profile and fill out the booking information, I still have to hear back from them before assuming I'm scheduled right?

I highly suggest you call the office and book that way.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

monkeyfoo

• View Profile
Booking question
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 10:25:17 PM »
When I go to a lady's profile and fill out the booking information, I still have to hear back from them before assuming I'm scheduled right?