Author Topic: Who's the best for a first timer  (Read 3638 times)

Gus

• View Profile
Re: Who's the best for a first timer
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 06:14:25 PM »
Duck and Cobia are right. Come in, sit down, survey the room.  Relax and take your time. Some ladies will come to you. Others will wait for you to come over to them. If a particular lady seems a bit insistant and you are not interested, just say, "No thank you." After a while, if nobody appeals to you ask for a lineup and/or take a tour. You will discover a sexy lady with whom you connect. Enjoy the anticipation and have fun!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 12:22:28 AM »
You can't go wrong with any of the ladies at the ranch

Kathryn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 12:06:04 PM »
Duck and Cobia are absolutely correct (as always). We have a great variety of ladies to suit all different tastes. We do provide a wonderful bar area where you can converse with any lady who catches your eye in a laid back fashion. We can also do a line up for you where you can see all of the choices standing in front of you. Most of the ladies have profiles with pictures as well. So if you wanted to look at those ahead of time, you could come with an idea of which ladies you were interested in already in mind.  There's no need to worry about offending anyone here. We are all about making sure that you are absolutely comfortable in your experience, and that you enjoy your time (ladies included). Feel free to take your time and see where you find the most chemistry.

Evelyn

• Ladies
  • Let's party
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 06:31:21 AM »
Hi I'm Evelyn. I am very first time friendly and will help you ease into the fun that is the Mustang Ranch.
Feel free to ask me any questions :-)
Xoxo
Evelyn

Duck11

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 02:15:37 AM »
I agree with Cobia. My favorite just might not be what you are looking for. One of the great things about the Mustang is, you can sit in the bar and talk with as many ladies as you want without any pressure to make a selection and negotiate. If you find someone that you connect with, then you can talk more about your party in the negotiation room. My first visit, I was a nervous wreck. The ladies that night noticed this and helped me through the process. The ladies are all very friendly and can even recommend a lady that will fit what you're looking for. Good luck and enjoy.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 12:51:03 AM »
Everyone has their ATF so it just depends on who you ask.  Just go and talk to several different Ladies and make up your own mind.  Don't get in a rush.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

canard

• View Profile
Who's the best for a first timer
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 11:39:43 PM »
Again with a delicate question(and hopefully won't offend anyone).  If a guy is coming to the ranch for the first time, who would you say is the best lady to contact?  Thanks