News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

N A T A S H A is in

Started by Little_Mel, Mar 17, 2015, 03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

Everyone's favorite German MILF in is house and will start serving up the love tomorrow evening. She's never here too long so book Natasha while you can!

775-343-1224
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Duck11

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I can never get my schedule to match when Natasha is there. I'd give anything to party with Natasha again.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Redwood

I remember a few years ago,  I was up there and got to talking with Natasha.  Somehow, our conversation led to a party...a really great party!  Then later in the week, she came over to me and told me that I must be her good luck charm, because after I partied with her, she had a very busy week!  Wish I was there, I would be happy to party with Natasha again anytime!

Natasha

It's great to be back at the Ranch, ALWAYS lots of fun. And YES Redwood, our party was great. Hope we can do it again soon  ;)
As a MILF I have to say, SEX is been BETTER then ever.
With that said, I'll let you guys know that I'll be back at the Ranch on a regular basis, with a SURPRISE  ;D :)
XOXOXO
Natasha

Donatella

Natasha is gorgeous girl. :-* :-*

Germany vs Argentina soccer.

;) ;)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Natasha

Beautiful, Sexy Donatella, I'm ready girl  ;)

Who wants to have a match with us.
Let's have the time of your live  :D FUN FUN FUN  :D  :-\ ;)

SeattleSun

I volunteer to ref the match and yes I am FIFA licensed football ref

Natasha check here, as I think I "kissed and told"  http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=1773.0

Alexia

She's one sexy lady! That's for sure. So good to have her back. She's always a lot of fun.