News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

We are now 100% smoke free!!!!!

Started by Victoria, Mar 17, 2015, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 18, 2015, 01:13 AM
I am calling BS on this one. Last visit I made every lady working was  smoking. I believe the ladies working were Victoria, Jaylynn, Coco, and Donatella.
Someone correct me if I am wrong but every one of these ladies and all the ladies at mustang are smoking hot. 8)

You got me on this 1 too because I knew Coco doesn't smoke.......... :D :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Gus

The redone bar is much more comfortable than before, and looks great. And I too, applaud the new smoke free policy. A bonus of the smoke free policy, as Phoenix points out, is that the girls can sit outside to smoke. That means there frequently are a couple of hot ladies out front, which is a nice addition to the whole scene.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Phoenix

And as I posted on another post I freakin luv the new "touch of rustic class" type of energy Donnie has brought to the ranch it's like walking into a brand new brothel and yes now instead smelling like ash trays we can actually enjoy smelling and feeling like pretty ladies  :-*  :-*  :-*

Seven

Quote from: Victoria on Mar 17, 2015, 07:58 PM
We have recently made some HUGE changes to our beautiful house! We are now a completely 100% smoke free environment! We have also recently redone our bar. It is nice and cozy and you can snuggle up next to your favorite lady! Come in and check it out!!!!

I am thrilled to come back and find this out! You'll be seeing more of me around here!

shooter

Quote from: Phoenix on Mar 20, 2015, 07:12 PM
And as I posted on another post I freakin luv the new "touch of rustic class" type of energy Donnie has brought to the ranch it's like walking into a brand new brothel and yes now instead smelling like ash trays we can actually enjoy smelling and feeling like pretty ladies  :-*  :-*  :-*

I agree sweetie, Donnie is making some real improvements around the joint.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Jagged

Quote from: Victoria on Mar 19, 2015, 09:26 PM
Toby, I will ask Tara about photos. I know it's a work in progress

How about  the photos  of  the progress ?   

setixsignals

also sounds good to be able to relax enjoy some food and not feel like im at a bar pub, also could be why i see lot of matches up on auctions 
some were deep beneath the earth