ladies: what is the youngest guy you partied with

Started by gotojizz, Mar 18, 2015, 08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotojizz

I am particularly asking this because I plan to stop by very soon, and I feel as if my young age (18) may be off putting for a brothel.

Just the thought of it is making me a nervous wreck!

Much appreciated

Prospector Bob

Quote from: gotojizz on Mar 18, 2015, 08:26 AM
I am particularly asking this because I plan to stop by very soon, and I feel as if my young age (18) may be off putting for a brothel.

Just the thought of it is making me a nervous wreck!

Much appreciated

I'm 50 years older than you & I still experience a nervous excitement when I walk through those saloon doors. But it only takes a few minutes in the company of one of the fine Mustang Ladies for the anxious feelings to subside. What follows is profound sense -- at this particular moment in time -- this is where I'm supposed to be.

Believe me, when it happens, it's a fate I relish. I hope that you can have the same at home feelings I get whenever I return to the Mustang. There are many Brothels in Nevada but none like the Mustang.

In the meantime, go ahead & be nervous... it's only natural. You'll get over it & have tons of fun! ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

firemanjmat

Yes the guys are right. I may still be the young buck in my 30's. I even thought it would be even easier for me. I was 23 young & cocky just got out of the Navy. Even was dating 1 of the girls there at the time. She told me what to do how to go about it. But I was sweating bullets till started talking to girls.

TIP for you= Skip line up that puts lot of pressure on anyone man or woman. However with your age you can't be around bar. So I would talk to the girls on here. Figure out a couple you like. For without appointment your #1 may not be available. So when you come in have them meet you. Go on tour and talk to them.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

johann

Quote from: firemanjmat on Mar 18, 2015, 07:19 PM
However with your age you can't be around bar. So I would talk to the girls on here.  ...

That's a good point, which raises the question of whether he'll be OK in the saloon (not the bar) for a lineup.  If that's OK, then it'd also be a great place to sit and talk, and if you do have a lady or ladies chosen out, I know that someone would be able to get them from the bar.

Firemanjmat also mentioned pickup lines, this is more relevant to general dating and meeting but a line I've used with mixed success is to ask "What's the craziest thing on your bucket list?"

It's totally different from the usual "Let me buy you a drink" and it also allows the girl to talk about herself, but on a topic you both may find interesting.

If I tell you the craziest thing on my bucket list is to fly in the two seater Spitfire WW2 fighter plane at http://www.tigerairways.co.uk/spitfire-flights.html , that'll give you an idea how wild these can get sometimes.

Not always a success, but what pickup line ever is.  However when it does work, it usually works like a charm. :)