CWMC Gathering The Mustang SAT -- July 20

Started by Jagged, Jun 11, 2013, 12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Jagged thank you for calling me @ the ranch and wishing me and the rest of the ladies good luck with our jello wrestling  :-* Godbless ya  :D

shooter

Well the food was great and the wrestling was fun. But I did miss seeing Lance, Susan, or  Tara there.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

caveman

Come on shooter please give us a few more details. Like what color the jellow was, did the ladies start out in bikies, Were there nipples hard, & did you personally do any licking of the jellow!!! ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) Did everyone just dive into the pile of jellow after for desert. :) :) :)

Alexia

Good to see everyone out for the party on Saturday. Hope everyone had a good time. I had another wonderful party with IB this year. Look forward to seeing more of him in the future.   ;)

Phoenix

I ANLONG WITH THE REST OF THE MUSTANG FAMILY ARE SO VERY PROUD OF THE TURN OUT THIS YEAR WITH YOU CWMC FOLKS ACROSS THE BOARD FORM SMILING TO CHEERING, TO TIPPIN TO VISITING TO PARTING  WITH SEVERAL OF US LADIES ONE WAY SHAPE OR FORM  :o  :D  ;D  :D  :D  :D   AND WUT A TREAT TO SEE FLYFISHER (THE APIDMY OF A BROTHEL CONCSUAR) AND FOR NEW GIRLS WHO DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO ENJOY YOU BE CAUSE YOU YOU SO BUSY WITH US GIRLS YOU HAVE KNOW FOR YEARS (SICK AROUND THEY WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR  ;))  AND BRAVO LADIES THE ENERGY WE ALL PROJECTED WAS SO POSITIVE AND SEDUCTIVE  :D  WUT A BLAST!!!!!!! GODBLESS YA'S  :D

Madam Tara

hi Shooter, i promise ill be there next year. i had worked all day and prior to that and was so sleepy! i hope you all enjoyed the events and all the ladies!
hope to see you all soon again!
xoxox Tara
Madam Tara XO

Jagged

What ?? !!   no   TARA    !!! .. 
   The  hostess   w/  the mostess.
           >:(    >:(      >:(   

Jagged

SO   ??  ?  ?

Who    won   the 

Jello/whipped cream wrestling ??

Phoenix

she did however manage to wave her majic wand of fun and encouragement via cell phone gotta just luv her recoursefullness  :-*