Author Topic: First time and I'm nervous  (Read 7848 times)

MotorcyleGuy

• View Profile
Re: First time and I'm nervous
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2015, 05:06:02 PM »
Thanks Kathryn!  Also, I can't believe I misspelled Motorcycle in my name (the shame).

Kathryn

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2015, 07:18:37 AM »
We have several options available for lodging. For a standard room the price is $50 plus tax. If you wanted to bring a friend along with you, we have an option for a Jack and Jill suite. This is two separate rooms and beds with a shared bathroom. The price for that is $75 plus tax. These rooms are fantastic, but you cannot have ladies stay in them with you. So you would have to have your fun in a different room then the one you were sleeping in. 

Perhaps the best option I can give you for an overnight stay would be one of our mini-suites. They each include a theme, jacuzzi tub, and you can party with one of our ladies in those rooms as well. They are $150 plus tax.

We also have a full kitchen open from 7am-7pm on weekdays, and 7am-10pm on Friday and Saturday. Any of our ladies or staff will personally testify to the fact that our chefs make amazing food!

You can reserve rooms in advance if you would like, however it is not necessary. The phone number to call and do so is (775)343-1224. Be sure to tell them you are a forum member when you book/reserve your room, and feel free to message me if you have any further questions I can help you with.

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2015, 02:12:25 AM »
One more thing. I was a first timer.

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2015, 02:10:24 AM »
Hello all.  I'm planning a trip to Mustang Ranch within the next couple of months (not sure on the exact date yet).  This will be my first time and like the topic says, I'm pretty nervous.

From what I've read, it seems like I can go in, hang out in the bar area, and mingle with the girls until I choose one?  Or do I need to book someone?

What do you recommend and how can I not be nervous about visiting?
     My advise to you is to be nervous. Let me tell you why. Think about it your blood is pumping like crazy throw your body Mr winky is like a rock. The only thing you have to make sure is you don't chicken out & be a gentleman. Being nervous is a good thing. It's like sky diving. You will understand after your visit. The Ladies will take care of you.
Have fun Caveman.

MotorcyleGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 01:24:28 AM »
So here's another question: I'd like to stay at least one night there.  What is the price for the lodging?  Do I need to book that in advance or can I get it the day/night of?

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 03:23:05 AM »
Great advice emma.

Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 03:06:55 AM »
Hello all.  I'm planning a trip to Mustang Ranch within the next couple of months (not sure on the exact date yet).  This will be my first time and like the topic says, I'm pretty nervous.

From what I've read, it seems like I can go in, hang out in the bar area, and mingle with the girls until I choose one?  Or do I need to book someone?

You'll be surrounded by handfuls of beautiful, sexy, lingerie wearing ladies... I'd say we'd all be more surprised if you weren't nervous!  Please understand that we have first timers here each and every day, and all of our Mustang ladies are skilled courtesans who understand the nerves that come with that.  You are more than welcome to have a drink or two at our bar, order some food if you come during kitchen hours, and just relax.  You do not need to have an appointment and I personally would suggest, this being your first visit, that you mix and mingle with as many ladies as you'd like until you find one (or two!) that you just have to spend some time with!  However, we do have a private messaging system here on the forum so you can get to know ladies via PM.  If you find someone that you hit it off with and would like to see, you're more than welcome to set an appointment.  Don't forget that you can also request a lineup, which is where all of the available ladies come out and introduce themselves to you, and from there you can take a tour with her, grab a drink with her, or head straight for negotiation!  When you come in, don't hesitate to find myself or Kathryn if you have any other questions or would like us to introduce you to a certain lady.  We're here to help and everyone wants you to be as comfortable as possible!  We'll see you soon!  xoxo Emma

SeattleSun

• It takes courage to be a Pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2015, 11:00:00 PM »

I was nervous the first couple hundred times but now I pretty much make the ladies nervous!   ;) ;) ;)

shooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 10:46:30 PM »
We have all been where you are. Best advice I can give you is #1 you are doing nothing illegal, so no worries there. #2, These lades have heard it all before and more, so just be open and talk to them. I doubt you could embarrass them anyway. #3  Exit 28 is in a private area, so you will not run into anyone you know. And if you did ask them why they are there. You need to screw up your courage and go .  If you still find it to much to handle, the best bet is to go when a bunch of us old guys are there, fall into the group and watch what we do. While we do find first timers fun to watch, we are much more likely to help you out than to make any sort of fun of you.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Duck11

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 01:48:20 AM »
Don't worry about being nervous. My first visit I was a wreck. I couldn't hold my drink without it splashing over me, because my hand was shaking so much. The Mustang ladies are all very friendly and will help you out.  I still get the jitters to this day when I walk into the bar. I normally walk in, find a spot at the bar and have a seat.  After I've calmed down a bit, the ladies will make their way over and things just happen. As Just Tom said, be courteous and polite to the ladies. Take your time and just relax.  If you meet someone that interests you, then you can talk in the negotiation room  about what you're looking for in a party.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Just Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 12:59:25 AM »
Be afraid, my friend, be very afraid...they will want to tear you limb for limb and throw your bones to the jackals.....

if you have a pulse, it will go up as you go in the door, if someone tells you their pulse doesn't go up as they walk up to the door, they're lying....

when you walk into the saloon, be aware it's godawful dark in there, so take a moment to let your eyes adjust, then you have a couple of choices...

A. you can walk to the bar and take a seat there, look around and scope the situation and maybe see someone might like to talk to, if you sit next to a lady most of them will strike up a conversation with you;

B. if you make eye contact, and a double take with a lady across the room, most of them will come over to you, sometimes eventually, sometimes quite quickly...sometimes you will have to go to them, but don't worry, they won't bite, unless you want them to...

C. you can take a seat at a table away from the bar and scope the situation, often a lady that you looked at twice will come over to join you, or the bartender will come over and ask you for a drink order, and if you would like a lineup, this in no way means you have to get one, but it can be a good way to see who's working if the ladies population is slim when you walk in...

the usual caveats apply, be clean, courteous and polite, treating the ladies like you would want to be treated will make you more mileage than all the money or good looks in the world
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 08:07:02 AM »

Nervous hell....I was scared to death my first time  but you will get over it very shortly after you enter.  Just go to the bar and shortly all sorts of good things will start to happen.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Kathryn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 07:44:05 AM »
A little liquid courage goes a long way to calm nerves! ...or so I hear.

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 02:39:26 AM »
You can do it either way. The bar and lounge area are very nice and a great place to mingle with the ladies.
Nervous I think we all are.I was crazy nervous the first couple of times but the ladies are good at helping with that.
You can not use someone else's fire.
You can only use your own. And in order
To do that. You must first be willing to believe
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

MotorcyleGuy

• View Profile
First time and I'm nervous
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 02:01:33 AM »