News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

An Atypical "John"

Started by Hamster Mark, Apr 03, 2015, 02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamster Mark

FACTS ABOUT ME

• I'm still a virgin, at the ripe old age of 58.  :( A great deal of the reason was that I come from a very religious background, and I believed for years that God would bless me with a wife with whom I could have sex. But one can only be sexually deprived for so long, before one begins to contemplate things that once seemed unthinkable. Thankfully, I believe that God (who is beyond gender) is a merciful God.  :)
  • I was homeless in 2012, due to the lousy economy.
  • I've had four disabling strokes, starting in 2011. As a result, my ability to visit a brothel will be contingent on whether or not I can travel there in a vehicle capable of accommodating my mobility scooter. Jennifer told me that she was "working on that", the last time I corresponded with her.
  • My current income is mostly what I can get from my SSI benefits. That affects my ability to pay high prices. Fortunately, I've seen one online article (Business Insider) that quoted prices from the only brothel that typically posts its standard prices. That article suggested that one could spend about 40 minutes with a lady for around $200. That's doable, assuming that I don't have to pay much more at the Mustang Ranch. One also has to consider travel expenses, of course.
  • Currently, I am writing an autobiography. I'm calling it "Losing It", in reference to the 2 things I lost against my will (my health, and my housing), and in reference to the one thing that I REALLY  want to lose: My virginity. Don't worry; if I do lose my virginity at the Mustang Ranch, I'll respect your desire for confidentiality. (Of course, most of you are using professional names, anyway.)
  • Since I've never had sex with anyone, my demands and/or wants are going to be very modest. No "50 Shades of Grey" stuff, although I might be open to something involving soft, padded handcuffs made specifically for sex.

Well, that's just about the gist of it. If you have any criticisms of me, try to be kind. Life has been pretty tough for me in the past 5 years. Heck, in the past decade, for that matter.

johann

Trust me, you will be treated like royalty at the Mustang Ranch.

It can be a little un-nerving the first time you enter a brothel, but the ladies here will do everything to put you at ease, and make sure you're comfortable.  Try reaching out to some of them via private messages, and get to know them.  That way, you'll at least have some idea of who might be the right one for you.

I've had quite a few parties at the Mustang Ranch over the years, and have always been treated courteously and professionally.

I wish you the best, and want to repeat that whoever you wind up with, you'll be in good hands.

Stevie Ray

Well we pride ourselves on giving the customer a five star experience, hands down! We realize that it's a new adventure and most are a "ball of nerves" at entry so it's really nice to make you relaxed and show what we have to offer.  Taking someone on a tour you can see how well kept and beautiful our establishment really is. I love to change the perception in the minds and show them how sexy and comfortable our home really is!, and I do mean home because you will definitely share great convo, verbal forplay, a connection with one or more of our ladies for sure! The staff is such a great team and exellent support for the ladies and the customers alike! The nerves usually go away soon as you step in our beautifully decorated bar that, by the way, I am very proud of! We have the best house hands down!
A Queen Bee from the west coast