News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CARRERA, this is a shout out!!

Started by Pianoman91LA, Jun 12, 2013, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:-* thnak you jagged hopefully this helps pianoman  :)

Madam Tara

hi there! i got Carrea here FINALLY! ill have her post to you today!!
xox Tara
Madam Tara XO

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Manager Tara on Jul 12, 2013, 06:23 PM
xox Tara

Thank you!!! I Will be looking for it!!! :) :)
The Piano Man

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Pianoman91LA on Jul 12, 2013, 06:23 PM
xox Tara

Carrera never posted on here!!! I will be calling right now...I do hope it's not a train wreck because of my speech disability and hope she's around!
The Piano Man

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Pianoman91LA on Jul 15, 2013, 01:47 AM
xox Tara

Carrera never posted on here!!! I will be calling right now...I do hope it's not a train wreck because of my speech disability and hope she's around!

I called....got a girl answering the phone...said Carrera is busy...gave the girl my number to give to Carrera...SO, it is in her ball court now! If she is interested in me, she will call me...if not then I am going somewhere else because I am tired of playing games here!
The Piano Man

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Pianoman91LA on Jul 15, 2013, 02:03 AM
Quote from: Pianoman91LA on Jul 15, 2013, 01:47 AM
xox Tara

I called....got a girl answering the phone...said Carrera is busy...gave the girl my number to give to Carrera...SO, it is in her ball court now! If she is interested in me, she will call me...if not then I am going somewhere else because I am tired of playing games here!

I chose the Mustang Ranch as the place where I want to lose my virginity because it advertised itself as the "Ritz Carlton" of the brothels...I'm just feeling let down by alot of people here, specifically one girl! I do appreciate the help of Jennifer and Tara though... :) So hoping Carrera calls back and tells me it's good to come for July 30th because I said it once and I will say it again--I will not fly 3 hours and spend over alot of money on someone I haven't even talked to or met before...that's just how I roll! Well thanks everyone else for helping me! Kudos goes out to my internet buddy Caveman! 
The Piano Man

coralin

Pianoman91LA...
I've known Carrera for a good number of years (though never partied with her).  She's the most caring of Ladies and the absolute last thing that she'd care about is this "speech disability" you keep referring to.  She's well beyond looking at negative things in people and it sounds to me like you're talking yourself out of a good time.  If you keep thinking negative and believing negative things, then the great time you've been wanting will be ruined by attitude and perception.  Don't be discouraged by the little things.  Keep calling back until you get ahold of Carrera.  You will... remember, she's a popular and pretty busy girl.  When you do, forget the your physical issues, because she won't let them prevent a memorable time for you.  Just some friendly advice.

Phoenix

pearl pleaser

Quote from: coralin on Jul 15, 2013, 02:41 AM
Pianoman91LA...
I've known Carrera for a good number of years (though never partied with her).  She's the most caring of Ladies and the absolute last thing that she'd care about is this "speech disability" you keep referring to.  She's well beyond looking at negative things in people and it sounds to me like you're talking yourself out of a good time.  If you keep thinking negative and believing negative things, then the great time you've been wanting will be ruined by attitude and perception.  Don't be discouraged by the little things.  Keep calling back until you get ahold of Carrera.  You will... remember, she's a popular and pretty busy girl.  When you do, forget the your physical issues, because she won't let them prevent a memorable time for you.  Just some friendly advice.

In defense of Pianoman, I don't think he is "talking himself out of a good time," as you say. He wants to spend time with Carrera, and for the longest time she hasn't been around and hasn't received his message. And then you have someone as kind as Phoenix, who has informed Carrera that Pianoman has been trying to get ahold of her to arrange an appointment.  She has now been back at the Mustang for four or five days, and he even went as far as calling her, and despite getting several messages, including at least one from a co-worker who realizes the value of good customer relations, she still has yet to respond?

He's not being unreasonable. And even though I don't know Carrera personally, this much I do know: The girls are on the floor for 12 hours a day, and unless the place is absolutely buzzing, she should be able to find 5 minutes to give him a call -- especially if he's a new and potential repeat client -- or get on the board, check her PMs, and respond to him.

And I also don't know Pianoman personally, but I don't blame him for having second thoughts or being reluctant: some of us aren't located around the corner from the Mustang. For some of us, it take a lot of advance planning, a lot of advance saving and arranging travel across the country in order to spend what amounts to a limited amount of  time with our favorites.

If anything, Pianoman's situation is a strong reason why each and every Mustang girl should have a consistent presence at least monitoring this Board and checking their PMs. The girls are all at the Mustang to make money and have relatively few other sources of advertising, so why they're not using the marketing potential of this site to its fullest capacity really eludes me.

How much business are they losing because they can't be bothered?

In this guy's case, here's the long and short of it: Carrera, Pianoman wants to party with you. He's a guaranteed client as far as all he's asking is for prior contact  and a guarantee that you will be there in 15 days when he arranges a trip.  Get back to him.

It's as simple as that.

caveman

I have seen the ladies running around on my visits & I understand they have to take a few minutes for themself. They can't just leave a paying customer to answer a call or to reply to a PM but If I was with a lady & she got a call or need to read her Pms. I have no problem with the lady talking for a few minutes or Pm just as long as my part just pauses & not stops. I say that because I can be sitting there when a lady is on the computer & eating or on the phone. That is just as long as a lady lets me know that is what is going on. Phoenix dose go that extra mile as far as that goes!!!!!

I do agree with what your saying to Pearl Pleaser & it couldn't be said any better!!!

Phoenix

very well put pearl pleaser...however also Carrera has had a prior appoinment that she has been invovled in sence she has been here...i did ask the office and they said yes they have messages for her from a few different clients and will be shure to let her know agian tomorrow, yet with some clients when girls are booked with them allll their time is completelty with them and there is no time to respond t anybody else until that appoinment is completley wrapped up  ;) thank you for your patience pianoman...we should be able to figure it all out sometime after 4p.m. tomorrow  :) and hey if things dont work out isss there any other potential girl that strikes your fancy????

Madam Tara

hi Pianoman.
Carrea is here, she tried to get on the forum and couldn't. Jeniffer and i are working on the issue of getting girls on the forum.
Carrea has been in a party for 4 days, just got out and has tried to reach you today.
There is no reason for the negative talk about the ladies on here.
They are busy and have things going on like all of us. weather they are here working or at home on vacation. we all the ladies and i talk such highly of all of you and are working on getting the ladies on here.
I am going to buy a computer and put it in the bar so it WILL be easier for my ladies to get on the forum. please don't think they don't want to be on here at all. that's not it.

PEARL PLEASER: yes Careea was busy from the day she got here, so she couldn't get right on and respond to him. please don't think these ladies don't care about there clients, because they do. Each and everyone of them.
Again please lets stop being negative. Carrea is back has been gone for a while with an emergency at home, is back now. Carrea did call Pianoman today and is waiting for the return call.
lets try and make the best of this situation and make it work.
thank you Tara
xoxo
Madam Tara XO

tobyg3

Tara, I admire your patience overseeing this motley herd, and defending the ladies, a true mark of a classy joint. Reading thru all the thread, I can see some gaps in communication, but overall, you, Phoenix, and the other ladies chiming in are great referees and the airline attendants can take lessons from all of you. Maybe the dress code too. If I get to make it out there this weekend, I'd like a chance to meet up with you, and just chat for a while. I'm sure the ladies won't mind.

coralin

Referees and Airline attendants???  Now there's a fantasy in the making in my imagination.  ;D

Phoenix