News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CARRERA, this is a shout out!!

Started by Pianoman91LA, Jun 12, 2013, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector Bob

Quote from: coralin on Jul 17, 2013, 04:00 AM
Referees and Airline attendants???  Now there's a fantasy in the making in my imagination.  ;D
Quote from: Phoenix on Jul 17, 2013, 05:01 AM
;D thats great ;corilan

At the Mustang you get flagged for not having your backfield in motion!  :o ;D
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

pearl pleaser

Quote from: Manager Tara on Jul 16, 2013, 08:59 PM
hi Pianoman.
Carrea is here, she tried to get on the forum and couldn't. Jeniffer and i are working on the issue of getting girls on the forum.
Carrea has been in a party for 4 days, just got out and has tried to reach you today.
There is no reason for the negative talk about the ladies on here.
They are busy and have things going on like all of us. weather they are here working or at home on vacation. we all the ladies and i talk such highly of all of you and are working on getting the ladies on here.
I am going to buy a computer and put it in the bar so it WILL be easier for my ladies to get on the forum. please don't think they don't want to be on here at all. that's not it.

PEARL PLEASER: yes Careea was busy from the day she got here, so she couldn't get right on and respond to him. please don't think these ladies don't care about there clients, because they do. Each and everyone of them.
Again please lets stop being negative. Carrea is back has been gone for a while with an emergency at home, is back now. Carrea did call Pianoman today and is waiting for the return call.
lets try and make the best of this situation and make it work.
thank you Tara
xoxo

Hey Tara,

Thanks for your response, but it's unfortunate that you feel I was being negative, because I didn't see it as being so. At no time did I imply that the ladies don't care about their clients, nor did I imply that Carrera was uncaring.

I was merely posting in support of Pianoman's frustration because he had spent three months trying to arrange a fixed date and wasn't getting any answers, and his deadline for making arrangements is fast approaching. Despite good intentions and some strong efforts, it seemed that the message was not getting through.

I made two points: I think at times the ladies don't realize that it takes a lot of planning and sometimes we travel at great distances to see them.  Some people have the means, both financially and time-wise, to drop in whenever they'd like. The majority of us don't. This was not a criticism, just a reality. Brothels operate in their own little world (again, not a criticism) and when the girls are in there 12 hours a day on the floor, they're either concerned with who walks in the door or they're preparing for a party (and possibly a very-detailed party) and don't necessarily know what circumstance a client has undergone to get to see them.

Again, reality. Pianoman is one who gave plenty of advance notice, and with his trip only 13 days away (as of today), was understandably getting antsy. I'm happy to see you say that Carrera has since reached out, and hopefully this will be resolved to the benefit and enjoyment of all concerned individuals.

But my main point was that, with the exception of Phoenix, Ayana, and a few others, this Board so far has been a squandered marketing opportunity.

The Mustang, and especially Jennifer, has gone to great lengths and expense to revamp the website and the Forum, get them up and running, with the expressed hope that the Ladies would attract and engage more potential clients. So far, it hasn't happened to the extent I'm sure both the Mustang and clients here on the Board would like.

We both know that, in a perfect world, you and the Ladies, who are all independent contractors,  wouldn't have to rely on spontaneity and chance to operate your business, that there would be legitimate avenues of advertising that would make it easier to survive and flourish.

We also know that a lot of times for the Ladies, it's a game of sit and wait. Dress up as seductively beautiful as you can, head to the floor, and see who walks in through the door. Sometimes it only takes minutes to conduct a lineup and snag a customer; sometimes the wait can last an hour or two.  Could they not take five minutes out of that hour and engage the Board, maybe once every couple of days???

That's not asking a lot. If they're afraid that spending time on a computer will take away from their floor time, can they not take five minutes either before or after their shift to address this stuff?

It's not an unreasonable request, but I think it doesn't happen because they're not programmed that way, they don't think about it.

That's why I'm encouraged when you say you're going to put a computer in the bar so ladies can access the site.  You have done a lot for them in terms of upgrades, but you can only do so much: they have to market themselves.

So, please, if you perceived any criticism on my part, it's on how this Board isn't being exploited to its full marketing potential by the ladies as a collective. But it's something they have to realize for themselves.

And by suggesting such to realize a positive outcome for all, I don't see how that is being negative.

Respectfully,

pearl pleaser :)