News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Building

Started by ketor, Apr 17, 2015, 02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ketor

I heard the Mustang building across from the wildhorse was to  be reopening for Prostitution. Is this true and when?

Just Tom

oh no, where will i sleep ?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Wildfire

I heard the same. Just Tom they are to also keeping the hotel part open. Best of both.

shooter

Not sure, but I do not think that they can operate a hotel and brothel in the same building.

However, they do sometimes use the suites in the old Mustang for parties. Maybe this is what you heard?
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

SeattleSun

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 17, 2015, 02:49 AM

I did a night in my SUV in the parking lot last trip   :( :( :(

It did get a little cold about 4 am but Emma said she may put in some RV "hook ups" in for my next "sleep over".   :) :) :)

But remember to take the "key bob" out of your pocket as evidently every time I rolled over the horn beeped! 

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on Apr 17, 2015, 04:28 PM
Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 17, 2015, 02:49 AM

I did a night in my SUV in the parking lot last trip   :( :( :(

It did get a little cold about 4 am but Emma said she may put in some "hook ups" in for my next "sleep over".   :) :) :)

But remember to take the "key bob" out of your pocket as evidently every time I rolled over the horn beeped!

No no no I said you better NOT sleep in your car again and make sure you let us get you situated in a room!  You looked so cold, but you were sound asleep!  There was no waking you!  -- Emma

Emma

It is true.  We will be reopening the Original Mustang and it will still operate partially as the lodge.  I promise all the details and dates will be posted as soon as they are set in stone... So we don't get you excited for nothing. ;) Thank you for your patience and continued support... You guys are truly the best! xoxo Emma

SeattleSun

Wow!  More rooms!  This isn't a "ranch" but a "gold mine"!

Phoenix

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!!!! that place expresses alll aspects of Me PHOENIX it was the first brothel big enough for me to completely spread my wings to express myself and the stage was my first creation by comming up with the first floor (Marilyn Monroe) blower that i have ever made let alone seen in the state of nevada accessorizing with the lighting and type of mirrors along with creating the epicly elaborate theeme shows by utilizing the stage bar and entire parlor along with several girls and clients segwaying thruout the entire establishment starting back in 2007  :o  :D   :-*  :D and if memory servs me right Donnie has  Vidoe of the epic Pink Taco eating after party/ORI Rock Crawling party he had me put together   :o  :D  ;D wut a freaking blast (just to name a few of the epic parties Donnie laid the ground work for (just check out Reno Style with commentary and interview with me from his oober good gal pal Jenny O)  :D  :o  :-* sooo very excited to continue the climatic adventure  :D

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on Apr 18, 2015, 03:43 AM

Wow!  More rooms!  This isn't a "ranch" but a "gold mine"!

We think so, too!  Very excited for you to experience it!  xo Emma

Wildfire

Thanks for the update Emma

Ironman

Quote from: shooter on Apr 17, 2015, 04:19 AM
Not sure, but I do not think that they can operate a hotel and brothel in the same building.

However, they do sometimes use the suites in the old Mustang for parties. Maybe this is what you heard?

One of my final trips before going into virtual retirement. The lodge started out as one wing the rest stayed open as a brothel.

It was about 2 months later they pulled all the girls out of the Mustang and made it a hotel only except for the outdoor high roller rooms if I am not mistaken and maybe a couple of the indoor ones.  One of my final dances with a certain now retired brunette was in the Mustang building after the brothel was shut down it was considered an out date even though we just went across the parking lot.  But 2 or 3 months earlier when I was in the area the Lodge had just opened with one wing of rooms set aside for guests.  The rest of the building was still functioning as a regular brothel 24/7.  So in theory yes it can serve as both. 

At this point it would not effect me at all, but I would be curious to find out how this would work at this point almost 3 years later since in theory several of the rooms were converted so there are I would assume not as many rooms in the building as there once was. 

I would think that most of the time 10 rooms for guests is probably enough.  for every Cobia that stays a week or 10 days at the complex.  There are 5 more guys like me that were in town for some reason other then going to a brothel so it made more since to have a room in town, and just go over to E 28 for a few hours dance with the ladies and head back to town.

E 28 still has a lot of patrons roll in via cab on a whim as well.  There are only so many guys that will travel to Nevada just for the brothels.  I know for a fact also because people tend to talk to me. ::)  There are a loit of guys that have wives and what not they sneak over to E 28 for an hour or 2 why ther other half is sleeping or what not do there thing and head back to town.

So again I would bet the vast majority of the patrons at E 28 most of the year Have reasons to want to stay in town E 28 is just a part of their trip.

All that being said  July and the CWMC gathering I would think the demand for a room on site would be a little higher that weekend a lot of guys I will not be one of them will be in town just for the brothels.  One other time might be new Years eve.  The rest of the year they can probably get by with a lot fewer rooms set aside for the hotel.

Even though at this point I can't say I really care one way or the other for obvious reasons.  I am curious as to how this would work at this point since in theory some of the rooms that were there when it was a brothel only are in theory no longer there. :-\

Couple of quick side notes related to this topic I actually liked it when E 28 was split into two houses each house had its own unique vibe and personality I do think something was lost when they put all the girls under one roof.

Side note 2 then I will shut up, and this is actually funny.  The Last time I booked Kassie was in late 2012.  We were talking in the room and I was  bitching about the fact that Mustang was shut down as a brothel and how I liked it better on that side when there were 2 houses.

Kassie said She had a dream that the Mustang would eventually reopen as a brothel it was just a matter of time.

Some of you may know Kassie has some native American blood in her she always seemed to be very in touch with the spiritual world.

At some point Kassie you are going to read this congratulations young lady apparently you called it.

If you ever have any dreams that you and I are going to cross paths again at some point.  By all means please send me a PM on here so I can prepare myself properly take some extra vitamin C and fiber or something the week before. ;D ;D ;D

P.S.  Too the rest of you If you have not Met Kassie She also uses that Native American Mojo to her advantage I can't say more about that on open forum just trust me on this one.   For those of you that have already met and danced with Kassie at least once are fully aware of what I am talking about. ;D ;D ;D

Cobia

I hope I can still get a room once it re opens as a brothel....... :'(
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Emma already said part of the building will remain the the llodge.   You also always book in advance.   You won't have a problem.

Besides I am sure One of the LaLadies would be willing to give up their room for the week for you if need be. But you really won't have a problem not at the time of the year you go anyway.  8)

shooter

Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 18, 2015, 05:23 AM
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!!!! that place expresses alll aspects of Me PHOENIX it was the first brothel big enough for me to completely spread my wings to express myself and the stage was my first creation by comming up with the first floor (Marilyn Monroe) blower that i have ever made let alone seen in the state of nevada accessorizing with the lighting and type of mirrors along with creating the epicly elaborate theeme shows by utilizing the stage bar and entire parlor along with several girls and clients segwaying thruout the entire establishment starting back in 2007  :o  :D   :-*  :D and if memory servs me right Donnie has  Vidoe of the epic Pink Taco eating after party/ORI Rock Crawling party he had me put together   :o  :D  ;D wut a freaking blast (just to name a few of the epic parties Donnie laid the ground work for (just check out Reno Style with commentary and interview with me from his oober good gal pal Jenny O)  :D  :o  :-* sooo very excited to continue the climatic adventure  :D

Oh Boy nekkid roller skating in the parlour!!!!
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.