Author Topic: My first time  (Read 3395 times)

Silverado

• View Profile
Re: My first time
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 07:30:58 PM »
Well said Shooter! I agree with everything you said.

shooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 01:40:44 PM »
After many years and many parties let me say this. Being new try to avoid the lineup. You will be overwhelmed, I was the first time.  Now if some other guy gets a line up, go in and sit in the back and observe.  That will be an education for you,  plus you get to see all the ladies.
Do not worry about talking to the ladies, they are there to work and will seek you out.  But try to talk to as many as you can, get a feel for them, then make a decision.  It is best to go for the best attitude. Looks, body parts, hair , etc. may be a personal fantasy, but attitude will be more fun.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 03:27:37 AM »
Emma that is the best description for a new comer I have seen.
   Just another plus is the bar is very classy and affordable. Oh the food is top notch also.

Dang I can't wait to get back.
You can not use someone else's fire.
You can only use your own. And in order
To do that. You must first be willing to believe
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 02:31:21 AM »
I hope this does sound stupid , but how do you start a conversation with one of the ladies on here ?

It absolutely does not sound stupid at all!  The Mustang Ranch Resort and Wild Horse Saloon is set up to feel like a normal bar environment.  We don't immediately call lineups... We want you to be able to sit for awhile, have a drink or two, and get comfortable!  If you are not comfortable approaching a lady and striking up a conversation, I can promise you that within a few minutes ladies will begin approaching you to talk.  You can definitely check out our ladies section and if you see anyone that catches your eye, feel free to PM them and they can explain in further detail how everything works.  That way, when you arrive, you'll have already talked to someone, which may just help you feel a bit more comfortable!  If you don't want to PM anyone, you can write down a list of ladies that you are interested in and find me when you arrive and I would be more than happy to introduce you and help break the ice!  Bottom line, we love newcomers!  We have new faces in here every single day - it's the norm. :)  Lastly, keep in mind that you CAN always ask for a lineup and that way you can see each and every lady we have available at that time.  You can choose a lady from the lineup and they would be more than happy to give you a tour of our beautiful house, grab a drink with you, etc.  I promise, you'll be nervous when you walk in, but the ladies will ease your nerves in no time at all... It's what they're best at! ;)  If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to PM me or email me at [ emma@worldfamousbrothel.com ] xoxo Emma

spark72

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 02:16:36 AM »
I hope this does sound stupid , but how do you start a conversation with one of the ladies on here ?

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 01:50:41 AM »
They all like newbies. Have you checked the Ladies out on here & have you seen a Lady or Lady you like. If you haven't I would do so. You can also do what Lumberjack0306 said also. Just go have Fun!!!

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 05:09:42 PM »
Go there sit in the bar area and talk to the ladies they will make you feel comfortable and you can pick one if you like

spark72

• View Profile
My first time
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 04:44:31 AM »
I'm planning my first visit to the Mustang Ranch here real soon and was wondering how this works ? I guess I'm looking for a lady that does mind being with a newbie .