News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

new

Started by PUTTPUTT, May 05, 2015, 04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PUTTPUTT

hopefully soon putt putt will be changing lifestyles and will be in more at nights hahahahaha that means more torture for Emma and the rest of the girls hehehehe SQUIRREL
SIGMA6

Emma

Quote from: PUTTPUTT on May 05, 2015, 04:33 AM
hopefully soon putt putt will be changing lifestyles and will be in more at nights hahahahaha that means more torture for Emma and the rest of the girls hehehehe SQUIRREL

Torture for me?!  PuttPutt... I'll just leave country music on the entire time you're in here.  I win!  Hahaha.  We're looking forward to seeing you soon... And it was great seeing you during the day last week!  xoxo Emma

PUTTPUTT

you won't torture me with country music sry so you don't win and it was good seeing you too your lucky I was tired otherwise I would given you a real bear hug
SIGMA6

Cobia

Country music.......where was it when I was there ???... :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Emma

Quote from: Cobia on May 06, 2015, 12:24 PM

Cobia, we always have country dance parties and singalongs!  Must have been after you headed to bed.  I will keep that in mind for your next visit, I promise!  xoxo Emma

Cobia

Quote from: Emma on May 07, 2015, 05:39 AM
Quote from: Cobia on May 06, 2015, 12:24 PM

Cobia, we always have country dance parties and singalongs!  Must have been after you headed to bed.  I will keep that in mind for your next visit, I promise!  xoxo Emma

I can't help it that me and the chickens go to bed at the same time.... :D  Thank you dear.

CoCo was killin me, but what a way to go.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.