News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Do Women prefer?

Started by ketor, May 07, 2015, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ketor

Do Women prefer hairy balls or shaved balls?

chronos

I think they prefer a good manscaping with the shaved effect. Howeve, i do not profess to be an authority.

Maya

Shaved...it makes it more inviting to caress & do other things to them =)

ketor

A while back at the Mustang a lady shaved my balls during a party.  I felt a lot more sensuous during intercourse. 

caveman

I don't mind shaving around my beans & frank but shaving them terrifies me. My first time man scaping I cut my sack with a trimmer & the blood was a gushing. I've waxed around them which I prefer. It feels so nice. I just try to take scissors & trim hair real close. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital & I was how em I going to explain that. I cut myself shaving!!!!! ;D :o

Phoenix

Trimmed  :)

firemanjmat

I shave & wax. Except first time waxing. I ended up in hospital cause let someone use wrong wax on me. Came out looking like I was wearing a diaper.

Think of it this way for it goes for both Males & Females. Do you want to be going down and it ends up like dental floss.

Now woman have the edge on us guys. They can do special waxing & cuts to make us guys go crazy and stare at something other than their tits & ass. Just to name a few I have seen on the girls over the years. But won't say who has what. You just have to find out for yaself. They are= The Triangle & Landing strip & The Arrow & Vajazzle & The Princess.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

ketor

Thanks for the input. I will just trim.