News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

If I applied for Katheryn's Job.....

Started by SeattleSun, May 19, 2015, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

....and was accepted to replace her as "hostess" would I have to get castrated?   I mean, that would be something I would like to know before I apply.

Alternately I have been thinking of becoming the Mustang Ranch Chaplain , I sure would like to hear all the ladies confessions.

:-[ :-[ :-[   Oh no here he goes again.

Just back from "May at the Mustang" and can't get the smile off my face   :) :) :) :) :) :)

And please nobody ask me about the ghost as I ain't going to talk about it!

SS

chronos

"I ain't fraid of no ghost" - Ghostbusters! Not poking fun SS. I was there this weekend and Donatella was telling me a little about it. Is there a section I could find out more about it? I have the same smile. Keep on smilin'

Little_Mel

Imagine all the overtime if you had to listen to ALL the sins
Mustang Ranch Hostess

shooter

Just a thought here. A lot of brothels seem to have several cats roaming around and some have a house dog.  I think the position of house dog would be a good one. First you could sniff the butt's of all the ladies, Second you could hump the leg of those whose butt smell you liked, Third you could lick you own balls, Fourth you would have the attention of all the ladies so long as you are a cute little pup. Yes sir house dog is the position for me.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

chronos

I like that idea. Also, you could bite rude customers and snatch panties and tear out running. However the flaw I see is how many times have you seen a dog have sex with 1 or more women? Otherwise I am right there with you shooter:)

chronos

The four legged dog not the two legged one:)

caveman

I would want to be a stowaway. Hide under the bed or in the closet. Get taken out when they need some loven or maybe that is a sex slave. Either way I could be happy with that.

Emma

Seattle, be happy that your encounter with the ghosty was quick and rather friendly if you really think about it!  ...Maybe that's what you get for wandering down hallways your room isn't in! ??? ;D Haha.  It was a pleasure seeing you as always.  Take care and we'll see you next month!  xoxo Emma

SeattleSun

Emma,

I am now thinking I saw the "Grim Reaper"  (  https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=B211US105D20150202&p=grim+reaper  )   and he was trying to call me over to the other side, but given all the "new friends" I have recently made at the MR there was no way I was going into that cold dark room!    :) :) :) :)

SS