News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Football and a sexy lady

Started by Nicole, May 28, 2015, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicole

:) :)

Hello everyone . Football and sports always get a conversation going. So tell me what are your favorite sports and your teams . Myself growing up in Columbus Ohio I'm a huge Ohio State football fan. Also follow UFC and super cross. Love having sports discussions. I find it always  leads to some passionate fun later.  ;) ;) Come on in your Midwest beauty is waiting.

Nicole

Emma

Nicole

SeattleSun

Emma your way too cool to be from Ohio surely?

As a graduated of the "11th member of the Big 10", I can tell you nobody much likes a Buckeye.

As for me I like the team that wins and allows me to "cash".

But for the record I did lose my virginity to an Ohio girl in Steubenville, OH many years ago.    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steubenville,_Ohio

Emma

Seattle, all my coolness comes from being a Northeast Ohio girl 8) (that's the only difference between me and Ms. Columbus Nicole!) hooowever I also spent my time in Seattle so that may be why you're partial to me!  ;) ;D HA! 

No one likes the Buckeyes?  Sorry... Couldn't hear you over our National Championship????

xoxo Emma

Nicole

Awe that's right . Hard being such an amazing team . That also wins a a national championship with our third string quarterback.  That's how  good we are . Ohio state has one of the biggest followings . See you can't hate since we do win many people lots of money . Always an underdog but always on top . Plus ohio girls are hot and wild .

SeattleSun

OK Emma if your from NE Ohio prove it, pronounce this word:  Pymatuning

Family had a summer house there and I spent my youth (pre-puberty) summers there.

Did a year at Kent State around the time of the shootings.

So why does a guy from W. PA. spend time in Ohio?  No its not the hot women but back then the drinking age in Ohio was 18 and in PA 21.

Do you miss that "lake effect snow"?   Didn't think so.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Emma

I miss the lake effect snow, the wind chill, the humidity... There ain't nothin' bad about being from Ohio.  I even support the Browns!  ;D xoxo Emma

firemanjmat

Now I don't know about Ohio. I am known as the trouble maker from Cali.  Cause ranches seem to take girls I know personally from home. Like girls I went to highschool with or college at University of Oregon. Yes you can give me hell ya Ohio State beat us for Championship.
I do know my Cali girls at ranch are just as good= JR Carrington & Brooklyn Banks & Sexy Smurf Maya & Nubia Queen Courtney just to name a few. Then their is my true home girls I always end up getting in trouble with= Holly Brooks & Destini & my ex & Ally James & Audrey Arroyo AKA "Audrey Bitoni" & Marina Hantzis AKA "Sasha Grey"

You want to talk sports I am the guy. I have my secret connections. Nascar= Cali Team Hendrick: #24 Jeff Gordon & #48 Jimmie Johnson & #88 Dale JR  UFC= California Killers: Ronda Rousey & Chuck Liddell & Uriah Faber   

Now this is where you can hate me. Football= Oregon Ducks & Seattle Seahawks      Basketball= Goldenstate Warriors
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Nicole

Well I can agree with you on a few things . All those ladies you mentioned are amazing and beautiful.  Also as for UFC Uriah Faber has always been one of my favorite fighters from when he was in the WEC. Rhonda you can't go wrong with her ever . Some others I love are Donald cerrone  and Anthony Pettis .