What songs to you girls Pole & lap dance to?

Started by firemanjmat, May 30, 2015, 05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjmat

Okay I have seen some of the best. To name a few most know about. Phoenix & Brooklyn Banks & Destini & Barbie Girl & Holly Brooks & Gianna Michaels.

When they are showing off for you. Beware for you will sitting there  :o like a Deer in headlights with a hard on. But now when they are joking around teasing it is funny as hell at times you won't stop laughing.

Examples when joking around.
Brooklyn & Barbie: Dancing to Aqua= Barbie Girl
Destini: Dancing to N'Sync= Bye Bye Bye
Gianna Michaels & Holly Brooks: Dancing to Meghan Trainor= All About That Bass

Phoenix: I have yet to see joking around
Maya: I am hiding from I know she wants to make me suffer listening to Britney Spears
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Marv

If you want to see Phoenix at her very best put on Devon Allman (midnight Lake Michigan) or gov't mule's( beautifully broken) O'my god poetry in motion ,eyes in disbelief and your tongue fuckin hard as a rock

firemanjmat

Phoenix I swear came from the circus. Was a trapeze artist. She has done moves I have seen other girls scared to do. I hate to be honest. But Phoenix is #2 on my list of girls I have seen pole dancing. There is a girl Quinn Patrick who is a daredevil. Does flips while on pole spinning. And we put radar gun on her while spinning she hit 25MPH nude and 30MPH with booty shorts on. And only girl I have seen strip while spinning on pole not have to stop. Although Phoenix is more active you can get into it with her.

Tennessee25

I saw a pole dance once to Bob Segers " Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home"
It was insanely sexy

Donatella

Awolnation sails

I like it !!

I worked in Miami South Beach by 4 years ago.
I love dance too !!

:)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

firemanjmat

Quote from: Donatella on May 31, 2015, 09:55 PM
Awolnation sails

I like it !!

I worked in Miami South Beach by 4 years ago.
I love dance too !!

:)

Wait a minute hold on.  I didn't know you were a dancer.  I always thought you were brought in as a International Model. What other surprises don't I know about?

firemanjmat

There is also a secret some girls know about me. But I am going to  :-X who they are. For I have worked with them in the past other places when I was a secret shopper & help setup and run karaoke. When guys wife was diagnosed with cancer and couldn't be around to help. I was secretly getting tips from girls how to tease with lap & pole dancing.

But there is something I have yet to master. And well Phoenix has to help me with. How to stay upside down with out slipping or hurting the jewels.

Once mastered I think I need more guys at ranch to know how to dance. So we can tease the girls.

Even the songs I use are easy to pole & lap dance to. Hell anyone can do it.
Bloodhound Gang= The Bad Touch
Def Leppard= Pour Some Sugar on me
Eminem= Superman

And when I am joking around. To make everyone laugh. I use my karaoke song.
Bloodhound Gang= Lap dance is better when the stripper is crying

Lancelot Link

Quote from: firemanjmat on Jun 07, 2015, 09:46 PM
Even the songs I use are easy to pole & lap dance to. Hell anyone can do it.
Bloodhound Gang= The Bad Touch
Def Leppard= Pour Some Sugar on me
Eminem= Superman

And when I am joking around. To make everyone laugh. I use my karaoke song.
Bloodhound Gang= Lap dance is better when the stripper is crying
LMAO... Bloodhound Gang... you're my hero!  I'll take some pole dancing classes before my next trip out there.   8)

firemanjmat

Well my plan is to get couple guys to join me to do this. But they get their girls and I have mine. We bring girls in Asian Suite for a mini Chip & Dale show. Now I will do it in my Fire turnout gear. But others can do whatever. After us guys do it the girls return favor. Then we part ways and go on with are parties.

Reason behind Bloodhound Gang.
It is best songs for guy to dance to. Everyone knows song "The Bad Touch"

However I am a jack of all trades for I can memorize choreography. So I have been seen joking around doing Soulja Boy & The Cholo & Lady Gaga's Bad romance Monster & Cupid Shuffle & Cha Cha Slide & Watermelon Crawl. And yes even Nstink or I mean Nsync= Bye Bye Bye dance.

Lancelot Link

So, when do you plan to put on this "show"?  When are the auditions?  LOL

I wouldn't be opposed to doing it in the main room where the bar is.  Especially if some singing were incorporated into the "show."  heh heh

SeattleSun

For you guys that haven't been for awhile they have a new juke box in the bar that has every song ever sung on it.

Digital storage I assume or it goes out on the internet and gets it or I don't really know how it works.

Again maybe The Geek knows how it works.

Killing Me Softly with Your Love - The Angel

Its slow song but I knew a stripper who used to dance to it in San Diego and it was to die for.  If you didn't have a hard on when she was done dancing to it you weren't alive.

I always play Roxanne when I am there because Carrera like it.  And anything that makes her happy makes me happy.   :)

firemanjmat

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jun 13, 2015, 01:08 AM
So, when do you plan to put on this "show"?  When are the auditions?  LOL

I wouldn't be opposed to doing it in the main room where the bar is.  Especially if some singing were incorporated into the "show."  heh heh
Well I will do it in main room if that is what girls wanted. Cause some girls have already seen me do it when they worked with me back in the day. For I did it at Ron Jeremy's bday. When I teamed with another guy Christopher but he is a pro stripper & dancer. We danced to the most corniest song there is to dance to  Salt N Pepa= Push it. But I knew the words with out karaoke. So I taught him song he showed me how we were going to switch off on pole & lap dances teasing girls. So yeah there is songs you can sing & dance to.