News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My first trip

Started by mm, Jun 18, 2015, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mm

I promised Emma I'd wrap up a review.

My trip actually began several weeks ago when I emailed Emma lost and needing guidance.  With grace and respect she addressed my issues, helped breakdown the last of resistance, and guided me to Alexia.  I ended up making an appointment with Alexia for last night.

I started my 2 hour drive nervous and excited, knowing but not knowing what to expect.  Fortunately, the majority of the drive on I-80 is very pretty and the radio put on the complete The Nutcracker Ballet so I had great music to help relax me.  Traffic was good and I arrived sooner than expected.  Unfortunately, I had to miss the last 20 minutes or so of the music as I decided to not delay going in.

Upon entering I was greeted by a lovely lady (sorry my dear I never did catch your name) who directed me to Alexia.  After introducing myself she took me on a tour and quickly put me at ease.  We ended up getting the asian room and spent some wonderful time together.  Alexia was sweet, warm, generous, and very adapt at making me feel comfortable.  She was a fabulous guide and teacher.

Afterwards we went back to the bar and I got the salmon dinner which was delicious.  Alexia sat with me and kept talking with me.  During our time together she found the brain interrupt switch in my neck and kept using it against me (I swear you were ;)).  While in the bar I noticed a gorgeous woman with awesome curly hair.

Emma set me up with a suite in the lodge were I went to get a little bit of work done (hah!) and try to get some sleep (double hah!).

I ended up getting a few hours of sleep and then woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep.  I decided to go back to the bar and get a couple of drinks to help calm things down.  I see Alexia there and we talked some more and I got my first drink (Jameson and sprite).  After finishing it off a lineup was called and Alexia encouraged me to go watch so I did.  Saw all the lovely ladies including the curly hair beauty from earlier.  Unfortunately, I didn't quite hear her name.  After the lineup I went back to the bar and had another drink recommend by the bartender (I'm terribly sorry for not catching your name either but you sir rock!) which was a shot of Jameson with a shot of pickle juice as a chaser.  It was interesting.

I decided to go back to the lodge and try and get some more sleep.  I tried, I really did try but that woman just would not leave my mind.  Who was she?  I looked online and tried to figure it out but she doesn't have pictures up.  Decided to go back to the bar yet again.  I don't see her but fortune was on my side as a lineup was called less than a minute later.  Line up goes and I miss her name.  The guy who called the lineup made his choice.  I then got to see Emma be a badass with a drunk guy who wouldn't make a decision.  I loved the polite yet firm way she dealt with the situation, it really shows care for the women.  After the lineup breaks I decided to go up and get the name of my mystery woman, Remy!

Remy and I talked and after dealing with the bank's fraud prevention group we got to having fun.  We spent some time in the jazzuci room which was a lot of fun.  In the bedroom we talked and played and I have to say that she is wicked smart!  Her energy was amazing and just like Alexia she was a great guide as we explored further.  I had a lot of fun with her.

After Remy I went back to the bar for another drink and then back to the lodge to get some more sleep.  Unfortunately, Remi and I finished up around 5am and I normally wake up shortly after that so I only got a few more hours.  After waking up, I packed my things, put them in the car, and went back to the bar to get some breakfast.  It was really quite in the bar by this point but Kortney wasn't going to let that stop her from dancing and kicking the music up.  I got the egg benedict for breakfast (again by recommendation) and Remy joined me.  We sat and talked until it was time for me to leave.

I have to say that EVERYONE was so warm and inviting.  Not just the ladies but Emma, the cashiers, the bartenders, and even the security guards.  This is definitely a place where people want you to be relaxed and have a good time without judgement.  All you need to do is show respect and some class and you'll get a lot in return.

Now to figure out if I can make it back for the birthday next month...

- Michael

Lancelot Link

Bravo on the write-up!  You've reminded me that I need to do the same.  Coincidentally, there are some commonalities in our first visits... "Emma is awesome," and "can't sleep." LOL

lumberjack0306

Awesome  I couldn't  have  summe d the ranch  up any better  myself

Emma

Oh my goodness!  This is awesome!  Thank you for your detailed review on your experience!  I'm DEFINITELY going to send first time visitors in the direction of this post to help ease their nerves!  We're so glad you had an amazing experience and we CANNOT wait for your next visit!  Get in touch with me before your birthday so I can make sure you're all taken care of again! xoxo Emma

Emma

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jun 18, 2015, 09:44 PM
Bravo on the write-up!  You've reminded me that I need to do the same.  Coincidentally, there are some commonalities in our first visits... "Emma is awesome," and "can't sleep." LOL

Uhhhh yes!  You promised me that two weeks ago!  We're all anxiously awaiting your post! ;) xoxo Emma

Lancelot Link

*facepalm*  OK, you've shamed me into it.  LOL  I'll work on a review/report over the weekend.

Prospector Bob

Excellent mm! You picked a great place & a great Lady to begin your adventures in LPIN. Alexia is a sweetheart & there's no better ranch in the state of Nevada. Way to go!  ;D

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Just Tom

Double M and Double L, you do know that you are now screwed, right?  You have sampled the best place there is and now any other place will not be good enough, by any measure... next thing you know you will be trying to figure out how you can come back more often, to the point of trying to figure out how to find a job and live even closer to the Mustang... it's an addiction i tell you

And welcome the Addicted Club
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Emma

Quote from: Just Tom on Jun 20, 2015, 01:41 AM
Double M and Double L, you do know that you are now screwed, right?  You have sampled the best place there is and now any other place will not be good enough, by any measure... next thing you know you will be trying to figure out how you can come back more often, to the point of trying to figure out how to find a job and live even closer to the Mustang... it's an addiction i tell you

And welcome the Addicted Club

THE BEST CLUB TO BE A PART OF AM I RIGHHHHHHHHT! xoxo Emma

SeattleSun

Don't worry there is help available on site at the Mustang Ranch.

Emma in Her Office

Lord knows I am going to need therapy after my last visit!

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Just Tom on Jun 20, 2015, 01:41 AM
next thing you know you will be trying to figure out how you can come back more often, to the point of trying to figure out how to find a job and live even closer to the Mustang
Holy crap, Tom... how did you know?  LMAO  I was actually trying to talk Emma into hiring me before I even got out there!  LOL

mm

I'll admit to thinking about taking some side contract jobs to help fund a trip ;)

Stevie Ray

Hi this Freddy the bartender at the mustang .  I read your review I want to thank you for your compliment .much appreciated .
A Queen Bee from the west coast

mm

Thanks Freddy!  And thanks Stevie Ray for letting him borrow your account.

Cobia

Quote from: Stevie Ray on Jun 20, 2015, 07:59 PM
Hi this Freddy the bartender at the mustang .  I read your review I want to thank you for your compliment .much appreciated .

YEP, Freddy is "DA MAN " !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.