News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

original mustang building

Started by lumberjack0306, Jun 21, 2015, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

Been at the ranch  since Wednesday. The original  house  reopened  Friday night. The original  vibe of this place is coming  back to life. It's like this place has a life of  its own and it's beginning to  return.

SeattleSun

My guess it has to do with the "brothel licence" as if it remains closed too long the licence expires and I believe they are impossible to get today?

The "brothel licence" is linked to the "building".

It can remain in a "remodeling" state for long periods but not forever.

If someone fully understands the licensing situation please enlighten me/us.  TIA

easy

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Jun 21, 2015, 05:26 PM
Been at the ranch  since Wednesday. The original  house  reopened  Friday night. The original  vibe of this place is coming  back to life. It's like this place has a life of  its own and it's beginning to  return.

Glad to hear this and looking forward to my visit in August. As I've mentioned before, I always liked it when there were two separate houses across the lot from each other. When I visited E28 last year, I ended up leaving both times without partying. Maybe things will work out better this year.

mm

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jun 21, 2015, 06:48 PM

My guess it has to do with the "brothel licence" as if it remains closed too long the licence expires and I believe they are impossible to get today?

The "brothel licence" is linked to the "building".

It can remain in a "remodeling" state for long periods but not forever.

If someone fully understands the licensing situation please enlighten me/us.  TIA

Not an expert for sure but I see nothing in the Storey County Code that links the license to a particular building.  Really, the only thing I saw was that certain types of buildings could be found unacceptable.

Also looks like the license is annual and automatically renewed as long as everything is paid and operating correctly.

Ironman

More like potential revenue.  Its about potential dollars to be made.