News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Keira

Started by shutterbug, Jul 09, 2015, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shutterbug

I had told myself that I wasn't going to bother posting reviews anymore, because it seems like everything I post online gets misinterpreted and manages to offend or piss off someone. But I had such a great party with Keira that I just couldn't let it go without posting some much deserved accolades. So maybe I'll start with this disclaimer: Nothing posted here is meant to disrespect or indicate any negative opinion about the lady referenced. Any such interpretation is due solely to a misunderstanding by the reader.

The main point I wanted to get across is that if you're an experienced brothel customer and sense any red flags when you first meet Keira, don't worry. Keira is stunningly beautiful and might initially seem a little reserved. This combination can sometimes indicate a girl who has figured out that she can rely on her looks to get business and can get away with "phoning it in" during the party. And Keira makes negotiations painless, which can seem like one of those "if it seems to good to be true..." situations.

Fortunately, I didn't let any of that dissuade me, and I soon discovered that Keira is a straight up sweet down-to-earth girl who just happens to be drop-dead gorgeous. And sexy as hell. I asked for a slow and sensual party, and she definitely delivered. When I gave her my usual spiel about not always being able to reach a big finish and I wouldn't blame her if that was the case, she just smiled slyly as if she had been given a challenge that she knew she couldn't lose and said "I don't think that'll be a problem". All I'll say is that if you're given the chance to wager on the results of a party with Keira, don't bet against her - I think you'll lose that bet every time.

If you like your dynamite in small packages, Keira is the perfect petite, beautiful young lady. And even if that doesn't work for you, she's one of the nicest girls you'll ever meet.

Emma

We LOVE reviews!  Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review on our beautiful Keira! We're so happy you had an amazing time, Shutterbug! xoxo Emma

Lancelot Link

* Lancelot Link checks the MR site for photos... and...   :'(

shutterbug, be sure to submit that for inclusion on the web site!